Our valued sponsor

Where register Belize company? (Service)

First of all: I wouldn't recommend Belize at all, unless you have done a lot of research, consulted with advisors (lawyers, tax advisers), and definitely concluded that it isn't a terrible choice. Make sure you've done your homework before sinking an entire business into a Belize company.

If you are confident that Belize is a good choice for you, make sure you work with a service provider that is locally licensed. Only work with an agent/reseller if they add a clear benefit over going directly to the source (such as legal advice, tax advice, better banking network).

You can find a list here: Licence Activities | Belize Financial License Activities

On that list are some reputable/well-known service providers such as Vistra, Icaza, and Quijano, and some old foxes like BOSL (Belize Offshore Services Limited), Morgan & Morgan, ICS (Belize Offshore), and AP Intertrust.

First of all: I wouldn't recommend Belize at all, unless you have done a lot of research, consulted with advisors (lawyers, tax advisers), and definitely concluded that it isn't a terrible choice. Make sure you've done your homework before sinking an entire business into a Belize company.

If you are confident that Belize is a good choice for you, make sure you work with a service provider that is locally licensed. Only work with an agent/reseller if they add a clear benefit over going directly to the source (such as legal advice, tax advice, better banking network).

You can find a list here: Licence Activities | Belize Financial License Activities

On that list are some reputable/well-known service providers such as Vistra, Icaza, and Quijano, and some old foxes like BOSL (Belize Offshore Services Limited), Morgan & Morgan, ICS (Belize Offshore), and AP Intertrust.

I am considering to use Quijano for a BVI incorporation. They price seems to be the best, I am not sure if the operate from Panama though.

Can anyone share personal experiences with them?

I just found terrible reviews on Google for Quijano BVI for sending spam.

And this piece of news that they have been fined 30K$ last year for "regulatory breaches".

I don't want to accuse them of anything just sharing and I personally am not sure I feel good about that.