Our valued sponsor

Where should I register a company selling SaaS worldwide?

30.000 USD annual is a very safe bet. Aiming to make it significantly bigger.

I'd like to do it by the law, so not avoiding any taxes. Just do it - like you wrote - correctly, to avoid overpaying those taxes.

Can somebody answer with some hints?
With that small turnover I would rather look into some country or jurisdiction that still not make the UBO public. You could appoint nominees for that purpose, for instant Cyprus and UK still allow that.

Alternative you go the dark way (see mentor group) and you grow your business to finally switch it to a better setup for you while you have money to pay professionals.

With that small turnover I would rather look into some country or jurisdiction that still not make the UBO public. You could appoint nominees for that purpose, for instant Cyprus and UK still allow that.

Alternative you go the dark way (see mentor group) and you grow your business to finally switch it to a better setup for you while you have money to pay professionals.

No, the UK do not allow you to hide the UBO of a company.

You can use nominee shareholders yes, but if you're the indirect owner of more than 25% then no matter how many layers of "security" you use, you're a PSC and you need to disclose it to Companies House.

Failure to do so is a breach of the Companies Act 2006 (UK).

Sorry can't edit any more.

Now @Sols explained it extremely well, no matter what you will do in the end you privacy might leak publicly... and even if you can archive it will cost you a lot of money. (and if it leaks you might be very big trouble depending of the nature of your conflict of interest)

Since you have a very small turnover (with anything lower than 100k doesn't worth looking into becoming tax genius) and since you seem to accept the fact that you will be paying tax yes or yes (forget avbout 0% of couse but whatever your home country Corporate Tax is because of anti-avoidance laws)

A possible solution would have been to use a Swiss S.A (anonymous company) but it will cost you easily 15'000CHF / year

Not an expert but maybe your best bet would be to have friend (a very very good friend that you can trust) help you out and have this kind of structure:

Money -> Company A (own by your friend) -> (loan?) -> Company B (your company with your name) -> invest somewhere

Getting the loan done of course will have to be done via a professional accountant (or contract lawyer?) but since the loan is very simple I don't even think you need a lawyer for this.

I'd love to have someone criticise this setup. Would a Trust be better than a Company B ? Or would there be an easier method for Company A to 'give' the money to @tomwis ? Can the Company A buy shares and donate them to Company B / Trust in the name of @tomwis ?
Can Company A buy cryptocurrencies and give them to Company B? Or maybe even directly to @tomwis ?

ps: In this stricture I really hope your friend doesn't run with the money :)

Last edited:
I'd love to have someone criticise this setup. Would a Trust be better than a Company B ? Or would there be an easier method for Company A to 'give' the money to @tomwis ? Can the Company A buy shares and donate them to Company B / Trust in the name of @tomwis ?
Can Company A buy cryptocurrencies and give them to Company B? Or maybe even directly to @tomwis ?
I haven't investigated such complicated structure, so I cannot help, sorry...