Our valued sponsor

Where to buy a website for my business?

adultmaster

Offshore Agent
May 21, 2016
Visit site
I need a new website something that looks real and professional to people? I don't care about the costs (everything is relative) or all the tech stuff just something that no one is questioning.

Contact details must be the details of my offshore company with address, phone number, skype and all this stuff.

The only requirement I have is that if it doesn't get approved you fix what I need to get fixed to get it compliant to the people that need to look at it.

Reactions: andreas and clemens
what's the purpose of this website? who need to approve it?

thanks for the PM - I know some guys that easely can help you with a website for that purpose, check your PM! Just to be clear I don't want to get blamed if something goes wrong it's not my service!

Yeah if you don't mind post your url here once your website is done ;)

As far as my knowledge goes, you can pick a website of your type at Buy Websites | Flippa.com 1000’s of websites for sale . It is a website buy and sell marketplace and they have different type of websites for your needs. I assume you want a professional looking website and the website link above will definitely help you.

If you are really picky with every details about your website, you can just hire a freelance Web Developer at fiverr . Just look at the profile's of the Web Developer and talk about what you need with the Developer.

If you want a fully customized website, try fiverr.com . Just type in the keywords and boom, you have a good list of web developers and designers for a few bucks. You just need to buy a domain after that if ever you wanted to make your website online the internet.

I'm a website developer myself ( just the basic things , nothing complicated ) and I sell my websites through facebook groups and skype. If you are still interested, I can refer you to my friend who is a lot better than me and he can create a website for your needs.

Latest Threads