Our valued sponsor

Where to buy physical GOLD remotely and safe hold it 10-20 years?

Dreamy

Apr 15, 2021
WW
Visit site
Hi there. I am interested in investing in physical gold, but I would not like to buy it in my ex-USSR country. So what do you recommend?

Perhaps the mints of some European country? For example, the Czech Mint allows you to open an account, buy and store gold from them on a long-term position - ceskamincovna.cz. Or maybe I can open a similar account somewhere in Dubai? The main thing is to be able to do this remotely, and remotely replenish your account in order to buy gold there. Well, and be able to physically pick it up.

I would also not like to pay huge amounts of money for storing gold, which will cover all possible profits in 10-20 years, when I might want to sell this gold.

Reactions: troubled soul
Most of the Reputable Vault online available , You can buy remotely , they can deliver gold do you. Also you can pick from their location. Or you can store them also.

Biggest Dubai freezone has its own DMCC vault

Another service provider are listed below

Also you can check Swiss based Vault. On same website.

Cayman Island and Singapore base vault which accept Crypto also.

You are looking for government own mint or service

both are government own , so there will be no problem.

There are so many option depends which suits you.

You can get more info here

Many thanks, will look all of this! Please note that for example on The Perth Mint - Buy Australian Gold, Silver & Platinum Collector Coins not all people can open accounts - only residents of a few countries.
Can you provide your passport and resident country name so i can help you more for finding Good Vault.
I do not know your country that's why I write most popular vault.

In this link you can find government own mint which accept you.
for long period of time , Government mint will be best bet.

Also Perth mint has distributor

You can also check "Perth Mint Certificate Program"

Thanks

Thank you so much again. Basically, are all these mints equally reliable? For example, is the Polish mint no worse than the UAE, or is the Australian mint no better than Italy?
Nobody can predict the future. Government also defaulted on bond.
But for Long time It is better to go with Stable Government own mint than privately own.

Australian Gov. Mint are more safer than UAE for obvious reason. End of the day UAE is monarchy.
Perth mint establish in 1899. It is longest running and tested.

Or You can buy gold and store in Swiss Safe deposit box like.
but It is remotely not possible.

10-20 years is a long time in which regulations can change for gold vaults. For such a time frame if you can't keep gold physically I would buy a physical gold ETF.

It's nice to have physical bullion bars but in future private individuals may not be able to sell such items easily the way regulation is going.

Or You can buy gold and store in Swiss Safe deposit box like.
but It is remotely not possible.

Fortunately its not the only one in Switzerland ;)

Also in Switzerland you can remote open an account and store gold. Fees are volume based and competitive.

Brinks was mentioned already and once you are a client of brinks you are a client worldwide of brinks. This then opens the possibilities to store in all jurisdictions where they have presence.

10-20 years is a long time in which regulations can change for gold vaults. For such a time frame if you can't keep gold physically I would buy a physical gold ETF.

It's nice to have physical bullion bars but in future private individuals may not be able to sell such items easily the way regulation is going.
ETF -> paper gold is the biggest scam on the planet.

I do agree that its difficult to look 10-20 years in the future. Depending on volume, I would personally choose to store at home, which doesn't have to be that big of a challenge.

Gold is a hedge against the banking system. If banking or crypto collapses, gold will have value. I would definitely suggest keeping your gold as far away as possible from banks, governments and ETFs.

My recommendation would be Global Gold in Switzerland. Very professional, Swiss regulated, but nothing to do with the paper financial system. You can google Global Gold .ch

right now gold vault regulation is surprisingly relaxed I wont be surprised when one day the next big tax evasion/hidden assets shake up comes from offshore vaults/offshore deposit boxes.

ETF is ok, but also want diversification. Why not to have 5-10% from your capital in physical gold in 20 years and, maybe, sell it and go on a trip around the world with this money :)

ETF -> paper gold is the biggest scam on the planet.

Oh dear I see where your level of product knowledge is. Good luck anyway.

right now gold vault regulation is surprisingly relaxed I wont be surprised when one day the next big tax evasion/hidden assets shake up comes from offshore vaults/offshore deposit boxes.

It is coming and will hit Singapore gold Freeport business first. Since a lot of people and even banks are parking gold in Freeports there etc.

Why not to have 5-10% from your capital in physical gold in 20 years and, maybe, sell it and go on a trip around the world with this money

I live on an island physical gold in home not a good idea. Secondly keeping gold in a vault....things like the below can happen eek¤%&

I live on an island physical gold in home not a good idea. Secondly keeping gold in a vault....things like the below can happen eek¤%&
We had the discussion already before, why would you let 3rd party hold your Gold if you simply could stash it somewhere know one knows. If you have 2M EUR in Gold it won't hurt you to buy a bunker or similar and secure it for 100K EUR !

Reactions: GPT
We had the discussion already before, why would you let 3rd party hold your Gold if you simply could stash it somewhere know one knows. If you have 2M EUR in Gold it won't hurt you to buy a bunker or similar and secure it for 100K EUR !

Where should he buy or locate this bunker then?

Latest Threads