Our valued sponsor

Where to create bank account for accepting payments from usa

Richard Hutta

Jun 5, 2018
Visit site
Hi Guys :)

My residence is in Czech Republic (heart of EU) and Im working with USA corporation which I partially own. It would be really great if I can accept payments from USA and can somehow get around legislation in Czech .

What banks are reliable for receiving money from USA?
What is easiest solution for this? Do I need company?

Let say annual income will be around $100k. Most of this will probably end in crypto.
Seeking for any advice, thank you very much.

Regards.

99,9% of banks worldwide can accept funds from US
the main thing for you is to find bank in a country without CRS

also, in most cases it is better to form company
limited liability of corporate bodies is one of the greatest invention for all times :)

Reactions: Richard Hutta
not clever to use your real name, real photo and saying you're from a small country on the public forum - the more your intention is clearly against the czech law
nothing illegal about offshore and tax optimisation. But you are right better if not indexed by google nai¤%. Is it possible to change name? Can't find it.

also, in most cases it is better to form company
limited liability of corporate bodies is one of the greatest invention for all times

The CRS is same as Non-AEoI? If so, what do you recommend? It is hard to find whom to trust.
Also when I have income from US how LLC is going to help me?

Thanks you very much guys. Appreciate your help.

Puerto Rico sounds like a great idea! Just one more quick question.
Let say I open personal bank account there. Do I need offshore company?
Assuming bank will be non AEoI?

Puerto Ricco is non AEOI and non CRS jurisdiction, that's why I have mentioned it
you do not need a compamy for personal bank account:)

also, you may save a lot of time if you find introducer insted of appying by yourself for account

Europacific (banner downside) is based in Puerto Ricco
but it is better to ask them if you can receive funds from US