Our valued sponsor

Where to find a Office Space in Zug Switzerland cheap?

I mean according to what you laid out:
18 CHF per M^2 per year, CHF 300 per month (3600 CHF per year).
3600 / 18 = 200M^2

So for a price of CHF 300 per month you get a 200M^2 office (according to the website)
It is not clear that the whole office is being covered and it is not clear if it is exclusive use.
The very cheap price indicates it is not and you will have just one seat and you can book the meeting room etc.

I have read a lot of nonsense comments about Switzerland on this forum, after I have been there for a few weeks to sort all my things out, I didn't find anything negative here.

If you come from a third world country or Baltics I believe Swiss is very expensive in the eyes of such people. If you come from a well regulated country (over regulated) with high taxes, Switzerland is cheap.

If you make money and have a good business, want to live in a country which is close to other European countries but is not EU, Swiss is the place. You don't pay high taxes and you don't pay more than what I'm used to for renting an apartment or office.

So from what I have figured out so far when planning to relocate, Switzerland works well for my purpose, I did my math and things are good. I will safe at least 50K euro each year in taxes also while I have to pay for insurances etc.
Switzerland is very expensive by any standard and you can compare 1:1 with London, Tokyo, Former Hong Kong, Singapore, NY. Even Dubai is quite cheap compared to the Swiss cities which have economic activity like Zurich, Basel, Geneva, Zug etc.
That being said, it does not mean it never makes sense to relocate there etc. It may very well will and you can save a lot in tax or other expenses and you can still visit clients in europe easily etc, also quality tends to be rather high.

Reactions: EliasIT
Sorry did not read it. The title quite literally is: "Büro ein Zimmer" so you're only renting a desk. Basically hot desking throughout an office place it seems.
That explains why the price was so low ;).
"Verteilt auf 200m2, mit Blick auf Pilatus und Rigi, finden Sie Ihre individuelle Arbeitsumgebung mit Office Lösungen ganz nach Ihren Bedürfnissen und Wünschen"
So it is spread over 200M2 and it seems like it is possible to maybe get your own office space, but I would contact them ("it is available to your wishes"). My German/Swiss is not that great tho.
I would suggest contacting them for a private office solution, however, please do not expect anything like that for this price (unless if you're going for regular storage as I pointed out earlier).

P.S. If you really need to have space for a very limited amount of money, you can look into temporary office space. This is often times available (e.g. in the period before or after a building gets remodeled), but as is in the title, this is temporary so after a few months (or years / weeks) you'll have to find another spot (often on a one-month notice or something similar).

Reactions: EliasIT
I have send an request to them and hope they will reply with the details. But looking through the portal I can find a few good office which would fit my budget, so I'm not worried.

Reactions: Simon4466
UPDATE: The link was for an open office. A closed office of 25 m2 starts and 900 CHF which is not expensive or cheap.

Yes, you pay the rent for 6 months in extend in addition there is 100 CHF / month for other costs, so in total 1000 CHF - it's just too small.

Will be looking further, need something around 30 - 50 m2 (square meter)

How much do you pay for your private accommodation per month?
2k / month for some basic stuff, 5k is where the nice living starts. If you go outside the most expensive cities (1h away or so), prices come down.
you are going off topic, please open a new thread.

Latest Threads