Our valued sponsor

Where to find high qaulity website or Digital business for passive income ?

troubled soul

Pro Member
Aug 23, 2020
Visit site
I know Flippa...but Most website listed there are low quality...I am want to find platform for high quality website or digital business for passive income ...
Do anyone have experience with it ?
Do anyone bought this type of business?

Thanks

Empire Flippers is quite well known, if you need something higher profile (eCommerce and Affiliate) with corporate level automation (Amazon/Walmart) can direct you to people, they launch fully automated sites with 10,000s / 100,000s / 1,000,000s of products which Google auto indexes and ranks in a few weeks, it has tech that is designed to $1mil revenue per employee but can be upgraded or downgraded as necessary, most non-corporate ecommerce will be $50k, $100k, topping out at $200k revenue per employee.

Empire Flippers is quite well known, if you need something higher profile (eCommerce and Affiliate) with corporate level automation (Amazon/Walmart) can direct you to people, they launch fully automated sites with 10,000s / 100,000s / 1,000,000s of products which Google auto indexes and ranks in a few weeks, it has tech that is designed to $1mil revenue per employee but can be upgraded or downgraded as necessary, most non-corporate ecommerce will be $50k, $100k, topping out at $200k revenue per employee.
If someone could launch e-commerce sites that rank within weeks and do revenue seemingly on autopilot, why would they sell them to other people?

You'd have your own money-printing machine.

There's no such thing as passive income. People who buy these kinds of businesses put a lot of effort into optimizing them for the purchase to be worth it.

As for the done-for-you passive income business offers, I don't think anyone will fall for this on this forum. Back to selling $13 Shopify stores on IG ads.

Then you are disagreeing with someone who knows better.

“If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” ― Warren Buffett​

People on these public sites have no possibility of financial freedom and no capacity to achieve it without losing their standards/family values/health along the way, the fact they refer to $13 IG ads just shows how sad a life it must be working until you die when burger flipping machines and chat bots do their jobs better, perhaps some clever people did the same in ecommerce and affiliate, I would presume you have no idea that to push above $200k revenue per employee you need 3tier currency basis, Shopify only has one that limits it to $50k revenue per employee, funny because I'm in finance and just happened across this post, yet still know more about how it works :)