Our valued sponsor

Where to live with max 0-5% total tax

Basically totalitarian regime, this covid 19 really changed the entire mentality of the country. Similar to others maybe, but there the army and police have hardcore discipline like robots and if you will not follow any new rule that might be brought it can cost you.
Also they will probably be one of the first to do mandatory vaccines, which i wish to avoid.

Secondly, for quite sone role it became boring after so many years.
Its like retiring while still young :)

Basically totalitarian regime, this covid 19 really changed the entire mentality of the country. Similar to others maybe, but there the army and police have hardcore discipline like robots and if you will not follow any new rule that might be brought it can cost you.
Also they will probably be one of the first to do mandatory vaccines, which i wish to avoid.

Interesting cheers thu&¤#

Reactions: Flatworld
I can recommend Uruguay (Punta del Este) - You'd have to fly to Buenos Aires (1hr flight) for extensive action though.
In Europe I'd say Ireland - pay yourself the max. amount for the lowest income tax bracket and keep the rest abroad. (Non Dom Status) Whatever else you need draw from ATM cards.
Monaco is worth a try too if you can afford it. Keep in mind the 183 day rules etc.

I can recommend Uruguay (Punta del Este) - You'd have to fly to Buenos Aires (1hr flight) for extensive action though.
In Europe I'd say Ireland - pay yourself the max. amount for the lowest income tax bracket and keep the rest abroad. (Non Dom Status) Whatever else you need draw from ATM cards.
Monaco is worth a try too if you can afford it.
How much tax are you thinking of mitigate. That will determine what type of structure you need.

Interesting take. Very strange that southeast asia is that heavily on board with this. I heard similar things though.

Set up everything with darks, then just arrive & plead poverty - run through part of the process for welfare, and then let them boot you out - OR actually cash out even haha!

If prodded by any tax authorities then tell them a sorry story & show them the papers where you were booted out of welfare...

The systems in Europe are messed up beyond belief, but the most important part is the ideological: once any functionary see you're NOT a horrible, successful capitalist or anything close to it they'll just leave you alone!

Be the grey man in the digital commie hellhole...

Set up everything with darks, then just arrive & plead poverty - run through part of the process for welfare, and then let them boot you out - OR actually cash out even haha!

If prodded by any tax authorities then tell them a sorry story & show them the papers where you were booted out of welfare...

The systems in Europe are messed up beyond belief, but the most important part is the ideological: once any functionary see you're NOT a horrible, successful capitalist or anything close to it they'll just leave you alone!

Be the grey man in the digital commie hellhole...
thumbs up on the ideological part. throw in one of the inclusiveness categories if you can relate to one and you will be good to go.

What about the Caribbean (Bahamas) with a flat in Miami where you could spend 1/3 of your time when you're bored :)
The Combo Bahamas <> USA is what makes it awesome if you can afford it.

Nassau is just:

- 2H30 to NY
- 45 min to Miami

With more than 10 flights per day to Flordia (before covid) and US Custom Clearance in Nassau when you board in.

An extra perk is once you have the Permanent Residency in The Bahamas, you also have the option to claim non-dom status in the UK for at least 5 years and have tons of fun in Europe.

Reactions: myshufflemix
What is if you live in Europe, Bahamas is far away from there, not easy for anyone to just relocate there.

For EU citizens Switzerland, Republic of Georgia and Malta may still be the best or what do you think?

If I had to flee again, I'd look into Albania or Africa.

At the very least a country that has NOT bought fully into the scamdemic!

Albania, Montenegro, to a certain degree Serbia and then Belarus have somehow resisted the deep state/WEF/IMF worldwide coup, and would be a good base when it all comes crumbling down.

I'd guess Albania will have the benefit of having NO value to the neo-commie scum that will tax & control everyone in Europe into oblivion.

Geopolitics combined with the digital gulag that is being set up will determine the degree of freedom anyone with less than at least tens of millions can enjoy, and that certainly will include the tax rate in any country inside the gulag.

Tanzania did not go into lockdown and it has been business as usual from March. The president is a Chemistry major and he ran his own test of the PCR test.

Engine oil tested positive
Avocado tested positive
A goat tested positive

Test kits provided by the USA!!!!!

Reactions: Dasboot
Tanzania did not go into lockdown and it has been business as usual from March. The president is a Chemistry major and he ran his own test of the PCR test.

Engine oil tested positive
Avocado tested positive
A goat tested positive

Test kits provided by the USA!!!!!
Yeah, I know!

Been following the developments at least weekly here:

Any state that has gone completely, bonkers dictatorial is OFF my list for traveling the rest of this lifetime for sure...

So regarding Cyprus non dom and IP box combo. Am I getting it right - I set up a Cyprus company, it makes a software which then rents out to a foreign company and receives royalty. That's 2.5% corporate profit tax. Then I pay myself dividends and that's 0% income tax. (2.6% for health fund up to 180k EUR income). I just need to stay in Cyprus for 2 months every year.

Is this how it works?
Not sure where you are based but for most premium western countries, the corporation tax doesn't just fall on locally registered companies. Meaning, you could still be liable to pay corporation tax there if the company is "centrally controlled and managed" there. So you can't just setup a company in a low tax country and control it from a high tax country.

But if you move yourself there, you'll probably be able to show the company is controlled in Cyprus, and not in France, UK, US, or else.

What about the Caribbean (Bahamas) with a flat in Miami where you could spend 1/3 of your time when you're bored :)
The Combo Bahamas <> USA is what makes it awesome if you can afford it.

What is it like to live in Bahamas? I don't trust and rely on all information on the web though it seems to be sometimes rough (criminal activities, "over the hill"). Could you give us more information as a resident? US foreign affairs websites almost write this about any country.

To get a permanent residence bring some cash BSD $750k (https://www.immigration.gov.bs/permits-and-residencies/permanent-residence/)

The government is deemed to launch the Tax Certification thing by the end of 2020. Probably it will take longer due to COVID.

This might be an appealing option just to have more documents for the tax guys from home country to exit the tax hell.

Reactions: pesto

Latest Threads