Our valued sponsor

Where to park money for future travel booking ?

troubled soul

Pro Member
Aug 23, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone...
I am looking for some sort of service where you can park money for your future travel....
Like you just paid lump-sum and than use that money to book travel whenever needed...
As sort of membership, club .....any sort of things anybody know it....
Like private Jet car for hotel booking.....

Thanks

Hello everyone...
I am looking for some sort of service where you can park money for your future travel....
Like you just paid lump-sum and than use that money to book travel whenever needed...

Thanks
I think this is what traveller's checks intended to do, but I don't know much about it, nor have I ever used it.

Reactions: troubled soul
Hello everyone...

Thanks
I keep researching the market every time I renew my hours, and the best option for me remains the AirPartner jet card. If you are interested I can give you in private a direct contact to discuss the details. Per my calculations you will save 5% over the next best option, and over 15% compared with NetJets. Currently you start at €185,500 for 25 hours.

You can withdraw the deposit or part of it at any time.

Nothing like this exists with hotels, but you can buy a membership in something like this Luxury Vacation Club | Travel with Exclusive Resorts

Last edited:
Hello everyone...

Thanks

Order a high value prepaid MasterCard :D.

---

You can load £100,000 per day with a transaction limit of £350,000. In addition to this, a user can draw out £4,000 of cash per card, per day (or the equivalent value in the relevant currency).

• Load fee 0.5%
  • Maximum single transaction limit £350,000
  • Daily ATM withdrawal £4,000
  • Daily loads of £100,000 per card
  • Point of sale fee - Free

Can you top up with a credit card? Does it support other currencies than GBP?

Card is designed for yachting millionaires to pay for a tank of fuel for their super yachts..lol. But speak to them if you have any questions.

Hello everyone...

Thanks

Maybe that will help:

Invite BitcoinBlack Visa® Card

p.s
I don't know if legal or a scam, at this moment I used some months everything ok.

Maybe that will help:

Invite BitcoinBlack Visa® Card

p.s
I don't know if legal or a scam, at this moment I used some months everything ok.

Is this a joke?

Do you know where they are based or what is their contact details at least?

And your saying you used them? ns2

On Internet, I found that:

bitcoinblack™ | Instagram | Linktree

I used this email : [email protected]

Yes, I use that card, but how do I say I don't know or It will be a scam tomorrow or not. On Internet very small information about this service, but no one bad words at this moment.

There wrote that UAE:

Last edited:
Hello everyone...

Thanks
I would probably just purchase gift cards ie for hotels.com, airbnb, uber etc, where you can add the giftcard balance to your own balance (or topup directly via card).

You can use Hotels.com gift cards (be aware of the maximum amount per each card) or topup an account on Travala.com. First one for accomodation, second one for limited accomodation (less listings) and flights.

Both support topups in various methods including crypto, they do not expire and can be used around the world.

Be careful with Airbnb, Uber and other vouchers. They often do not work, sometimes are revoked, have an expiration date and can be geo-restricted (e.g. only work in the USA).