Our valued sponsor

Where to put $10-20K in Asia? As a hedge against the west

So you say it won't look suspicious if one has 100 debit cards in his pockets? You say you will just walk through all security with all these cards and no one will question it?

hmmm, I would really like to be a fly on the wall when you do that nai¤%

Well, I cannot speak about 100 cards, but I routinely travel with 20-30 cards and have never been asked any questions. I keep them in my carry-on backpack all the time. Now I will be scared to travel with this many cards, because of you guys:p

• Haha
Reactions: hernanday
In your poket it will the best solution and in a currency safe like CHF. But if you need to travel and can't transport more tha 9999€, you can try to buy a prepaid visa or mastercard. A visa platinum prepaid card can be load with bigs amounts, you will have a possitbility to cash it where you want till 10.000€/day. The visa warranty that your money is free and like cash. Not need that it's parked in Asia America or Africa. Your money is where you go. Evidently you will need to pay the card, you will need to pay an annual fee, a % to load it and you will have some fees to give cash in ATM, but it's the price for the freedom.
What happens if WW3 stars? I doubt your card would work then.

Also what banks/services would you suggest for this kind of card?

What happens if WW3 stars? I doubt your card would work then.

Also what banks/services would you suggest for this kind of card?
I was thinking and making a reflexion about what happen if in EU the panaroma was dark and the asset control and banks control would be hard to fell myself free. I don't contemplate the war status. But I imagine that the most important would be in this case not the money that you have in your card or in your account or how much gold you have in your bank. The most important will be the foods that you will got to store in your home.
About the card I can't suggest you nothing. I got one with bigs dificulties. And here it's not the best place to explain the process because it's a little complicate. But if you search about it you will find the way.