Our valued sponsor

Question Where to register a hosting company?

How about a Seychelles or Belize company, check with the Wise EMI if they accept such entities first. Otherwise a UK company you file dormant each year will work well too, only if you are not living in the UK ;)

Reactions: Yakooza
Dubai might work as you'll have access to PayPal as well... The problem is the price - will it be worth it..
Also do you need CC processing or not?

Also if you'll be a reseller then it's easy but if you plan on having your own datacenter - than that's another story...

Depending on where most of your clients are, I would stay away from "the islands" and think only about US, UK or somewhere in Europe... (cosider VAT things carefully)...
Will you have a lot of smaller clients or a couple of bigger ones etc..

Reactions: Yakooza
Dubai might work as you'll have access to PayPal as well... The problem is the price - will it be worth it..
Also do you need CC processing or not?

Also if you'll be a reseller then it's easy but if you plan on having your own datacenter - than that's another story...

Depending on where most of your clients are, I would stay away from "the islands" and think only about US, UK or somewhere in Europe... (cosider VAT things carefully)...
Will you have a lot of smaller clients or a couple of bigger ones etc..

Most of our customers are from the US and UK but for VAT and other stuff maybe not be good to have in the UK?
Why? How much would be in Emirates?
We need PayPal, CC processing etc...

Thanks

check your options either if you go with @Fred or any other service provider if they can help.

Reactions: Fred
It's really hard to say as there are so many options out there (different zones and packages, also different agents have different fees) but the setup can easily cost you around $5k + 3y visa for one person (director) will be another $1-2k..
Yearly accounting will be another $1-2k...

Business banking can be difficult, but maybe you could start with PayPal and Payoneer accouns.
I have no experience with CC processing, so can't help with that...

Latest Threads