Our valued sponsor

Where would you move if you had a Family?

Thailand just announced new visa policy starting from June 1st. 5 year visa sounds interesting, finally no visa runs?

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2800891/new-visa-promotions-retiree-insurance-reduced
Marketing at its best. On one hand they announce tax crackdowns that they will never be able to enforce, on the other implement new visas rules with easier requirements enlarging the scope and stay of foreigners.
That's why it's called Amazing Thailand!

Marketing at its best. On one hand they announce tax crackdowns that they will never be able to enforce, on the other implement new visas rules with easier requirements enlarging the scope and stay of foreigners.
I wish all these pathetic states would start openly selling the right to stay without all this bulls**t around

;) Nice catch! They appease "the Ursulas in the EU with their panties stuck in the no-a*s-at-all long back" while simultaneously opening their borders to serious people who can afford to come there and spend money. They aren't worried about crime as the Thai residents have a pretty good grip on teaching the transgressors selective physical "education." smi(&%

I wish all these pathetic states would start openly selling the right to stay without all this bulls**t around
Me too, but I suspect that if they did this openly as Dubai did, their top gov. and banking owners would be getting threatened with sanctions or whatnot from the "pink/purple gender-confused crazies." :rolleyes:

The answer is Buenos Aires/Argentina. Sufficiently isolated from the rest of the world to avoid any geopolitical issues, European values/culture and sufficiently advanced to live a decent 1st world lifestyle and with Milei there are a lot of changes incoming that might make the country even better for business and lifestyle. Tax is a non-issue and there are certain constitutional tax exemptions that foreigners can use until they pass the 2-year naturalisation period. Fairly safe as well if you're living in the city.

The answer is Buenos Aires/Argentina. Sufficiently isolated from the rest of the world to avoid any geopolitical issues, European values/culture and sufficiently advanced to live a decent 1st world lifestyle and with Milei there are a lot of changes incoming that might make the country even better for business and lifestyle. Tax is a non-issue and there are certain constitutional tax exemptions that foreigners can use until they pass the 2-year naturalisation period. Fairly safe as well if you're living in the city.
Interesting place if one doesn't have to earn money locally, otherwise the next currency crisis and inflation will be just around the corner as it's tradition there.
Right now it's a good time budget wise, but no one knows what the living costs and tax regulations will be 3 years forward, especially with the current World Economic Forum puppet as their leader.
I bet that Milei gonna milk the shekels out of Argentina, no matter what he says (polititians always lie), in a true philosemitic fashion.
Just wait and see. Don't trust that guy, he is one of the WEF guys with a hidden agenda, as you can see on their website.

https://www.weforum.org/people/javier-gerardo-milei/
And as you could see in AU and NZ during covid, in the 'safe countries' the population's gonna get a special treatment, so that no one will want to move there anymore. It's a trap.

Last edited:
Interesting place if one doesn't have to earn money locally, otherwise the next currency crisis and inflation will be just around the corner as it's tradition there.
Right now it's a good time budget wise, but no one knows what the living costs and tax regulations will be 3 years forward, especially with the current World Economic Forum puppet as their leader.
I bet that Milei gonna milk the shekels out of Argentina, no matter what he says (polititians always lie), in a true philosemitic fashion.
Just wait and see. Don't trust that guy, he is one of the WEF guys with a hidden agenda, as you can see on their website.

https://www.weforum.org/people/javier-gerardo-milei/
And as you could see in AU and NZ during covid, in the 'safe countries' the population's gonna get a special treatment, so that no one will want to move there anymore. It's a trap.

good point.

Argentina (outside of ones preference like culture etc) is only interesting due to banking on non-enforcement, but this can be done elsewhere as well, so its not a unique selling point.
base line safety is also on a whole other level compared to asia.

Reactions: cryptofriendly
Which country (only one) would you choose to move to, if you were:

- 37 years old with a girlfriend + young children
- Earning 100% of your income online ($300K USD a year in profit)
- 100% of your income is derived online, from English speaking countries
- You want to have high quality housing, safety for women and kids, services and other good looking women around you
- Not high Tax!

So far I found out only 2-3 countries that kinda of meet these requirements, (Romania/Poland/Hungary/Russia)
anyone else has advice, please comment below.

Dubai seems just too expensive on my income cannot justify a whole house for $15 grand a month half an hour from the center of the city.
where did you move Sir ?

Not an easy choice.
Not in the least! cry&¤
it's about mastering the art of compromise, I'm afraid - that's the little thing I learned
#Bingo!
haha welcome to the club.
Indeed not easy at all.
It's tough AF! stupi#21

I have one in particular that I like the most because it offers 99% of what is IMPORTANT to me. It's probably the most hated by others, but it's perfect for me.

It's so hard to explain to others who don't share my love for inventing, manufacturing, engineering, medicine, peacefulness, personal safety, and a workaholic personality.

Of course, I have another one that is important to an important person in my life. So tough... cry&¤

As if this part of life wasn't cruel and brutal enough, we have dastardly and useless "warmongers" wanna-be, hereinafter referred to as DAUW², unwilling to fight themselves, starting wars against men who these DAUW² are NOT conditioned to fight in a one-on-one battle! stupi#21
Not to mention their penchant for sending their weaponized low-IQ order followers to rob us (or anyone else they can) +50% of our taxes to keep their undeserved Queen Grimhilde's status position in society. ca#"!
Source: Do You Enjoy Having More Than Others? Survey Evidence of Positional Goods.

I'm telling you... I think we live in the Bad Place! :rolleyes:

PS. You'll get a kick out of the ending of that 2-minute scene.

Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF
I'm still travelling around the world to look for the best country to move to.

Not an easy choice.

There is no perfect place, but if you find one let us know, we are all looking for it.

If you want good weather all year around (except for a couple of hot months), white people, English speaking, safe, tax friendly, good location, easy life, good schools... Cyprus could be it.

Reactions: jafo and 0xDEADBEEF
For Portugal and NHR (i am under NHR currently) ; i heard some real stories you can still ask it, with the help of some local lawyers...

You have to prove you had a flight ticket to Portugal BEFORE 31/12/2023... I don't know how it's checked, but it's worked for some persons for sure and they got the NHR.

Basically, it's mean if you can prove that, and then do all the others steps THIS calendar year (2024), you can still claim for the NHR tax scheme, until march 2025.

Reactions: Radko
For Portugal and NHR (i am under NHR currently) ; i heard some real stories you can still ask it, with the help of some local lawyers...

You have to prove you had a flight ticket to Portugal BEFORE 31/12/2023... I don't know how it's checked, but it's worked for some persons for sure and they got the NHR.

Basically, it's mean if you can prove that, and then do all the others steps THIS calendar year (2024), you can still claim for the NHR tax scheme, until march 2025.

NHR 2.0 is already in place, and it's not too bad....
No taxes on foreign capital gains, no taxes on foreign income for 10 years.

Reactions: vehzag and jafo