Our valued sponsor

Which card processor for social media agency?

Hi, I have the following problem:

I have a UK limited company and run a social media agency (selling views / followers) through it. Unfortunately, the major card providers do not accept this business model. Violates the terms and conditions. (Stripe, 2 Checkout etc.) With PayPal it can work for some time, but they also block you at some point (violation of user guidelines). I have practically no disputes / chargebacks and just need a processor with acceptable fees. At the moment I cannot accept any money, a situation that is unbearable for me.

Can someone recommend something to me?
Preferably without a rolling reserve. Most of the customers are from the USA. I need acceptance for Visa, Mastercards etc.. I would have my Wise Bank Account linked.

With best regards

Hi, I have the following problem:

I have a UK limited company and run a social media agency (selling views / followers) through it. Unfortunately, the major card providers do not accept this business model. Violates the terms and conditions. (Stripe, 2 Checkout etc.) With PayPal it can work for some time, but they also block you at some point (violation of user guidelines). I have practically no disputes / chargebacks and just need a processor with acceptable fees. At the moment I cannot accept any money, a situation that is unbearable for me.

Can someone recommend something to me?
Preferably without a rolling reserve. Most of the customers are from the USA. I need acceptance for Visa, Mastercards etc.. I would have my Wise Bank Account linked.

With best regards
what's your monthly volume and cb rate?

Hello, I know 2 processors where I have already applied and now I am waiting for the fees they offer me. They probably also have a rolling reserve.

I had to close my business for several months but I am back with around $6k-$8k USD sales per month but will scale it up this year and 2022. Chargeback rate is very low, 0,5% or less. Most are returning customers.
Hope to get a processor with acceptable fees and if possible no rolling reserve. But at last have a good one to just continue making business. PayPal just have closed my account after only 2-3 months and I had no disputes. Just out of nothing. They probably dont like what we sell.

Many thanks!

Last edited:
depends really on what business history you have, if it is new business it is going to be difficult.

You may be prepared to setup company with substance to reach your goal, the guide in mentor group gold with all thiese many payment processors and EMI's won't only help you if you go the second step, substance.

Latest Threads