Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
UK Ltd with emi bank account
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Offshore Bank Accounts
Open a Multi-Currency Account in HK - Statrys

Which coins have 1000%+ surge in future?

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

CoffeeExpert

This is interesting. I will have a read up and look into it, however competing with ethereum has proven and will always be difficult to do.
I think dot have a good platform allowing integration with eth rather than trying to topple it.

The price is looking inviting though with 0xM, maybe worth a punt on, with long term gains in mind.
0xMR isn't really competing with Ethereum, it exists on seven blockchains at the same time: Syscoin, xDAI Chain, Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, incognito chain, Near Protocol

You will still be saying that past your retirement because you believe what you say to be true. There is nothing wrong with that but if I was to give you some wisdom then it is to hedge your bets and never bet against major governments working together to solve issues ;). Do not get too caught up in what you read from people with an agenda to sell you a book.

We need to bet against major governments, the same way ours ancestors bet against the Church for a better civilization. All governments are already in decay all over the planet. Short them now with Bitcoin and offshore corporations.

0xMR isn't really competing with Ethereum, it exists on seven blockchains at the same time: Syscoin, xDAI Chain, Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, incognito chain, Near Protocol

Can you stop pushing your useless shitcoin please ? Of course it competing with others blockchains, but without any new features or real use cases. In many years you won't talk about it anymore.

defi can have huge sick yields in stablecoins, which is a nice area to play around and I am looking to get into it.
I also agree with the 250-500k which sounds about a 2-5x overshoot of s2f model which projects 100k in June.

See the S2FX model, an upgraded version by the author of S2F that make more logical sense. I don't understand why people still talking about S2F ?

The S2FX talk about 288k$ average for this 4 years cycle. So 60k$ -> 288k$ = ~500%.

Here the link : Bitcoin Stock-to-Flow Cross Asset Model

His twitter : https://twitter.com/100trillionusd

His prediction, true since early 2019 ! :

E0nionhWQAQlL4c.png

Offshore Bank Accounts

Latest Threads

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
Offshore Bank Accounts