Our valued sponsor

Which Countries Are Best Suited For Offshore Companies?

The general answer to this can be:

Where conditions are ideal for your business to begin with least amount of difficulties, and where it will be able to prosper in an all-round way.

For a small businessman who cannot afford to live in that location physically, but wishes to open a business entity as per the requirement of a business need, and to enter important contracts, to receive legal and tax benefits, privacy and protection of assets, which would become advantageous to the person and his business. It could mean opening your offshore business easily, where you can get an official address, where all the legal requirements can be fulfilled easily, where you can be able to open a bank account, and possibly through the online means.

Of course, there are many various offshore destinations fit for any business to register and begin operations -- either remotely or by being there physically. As far as I know, Belize is one of the best offshore locations, although it has its own downfalls for an internet businessman. So are these locations: Nevis, and British Virgin islands. It is said that those 3 places are the best to incorporate an offshore company for an internet entrepreneur.

The US has some states, best in my opinion being Delaware, where you can easily open an offshore company (LLC) with comparative ease for an average internet entrepreneur. The G20 nations can be considered for overall seriously bigger offshore projects -- but that's a different issue all together.

Reactions: aage and JohnLocke
As far as I know, Belize is one of the best offshore locations, although it has its own downfalls for an internet businessman. So are these locations: Nevis, and British Virgin islands. It is said that those 3 places are the best to incorporate an offshore company for an internet entrepreneur.
The US has some states, best in my opinion being Delaware, where you can easily open an offshore company (LLC) with comparative ease for an average internet entrepreneur. The G20 nations can be considered for overall seriously bigger offshore projects -- but that's a different issue all together.
Will outsourcing work also work in these places?

Never heard of some outsourcing work to Belize, Cyprus or Seychelles lol
Believe it or not there are people that incorporate in certain offshore jurisdiction like Belize, Mauritius, Seychelles, Mexico and so forth to actually establish a real office there with staff and everything else to get their business going in this particular offshore jurisdiction, not all are just placing their shell company there for tax or anonymity.

UAE is best country for offshore company formation.

There are so many benefits of business formation in Dubai.

1. There are no personal, corporate, capital tax or VAT (except for the foreign banking branches or oil producers).

2. Anonymity and privacy protection are guaranteed.

3. There is no obligation to deposit the capital in a bank.

4. The foreign ownership is allowed 100%.

5. There is no minimum share capital requested in the free zone.

6. It’s not necessary to submit the company’s account.

7. These accounts are only presented to the shareholders.

Reactions: aage
Do you have any experience setting up a company in Dubai? Is it manageable cost wise?
I still have to see the beenfits to incorporate in Dubai compared to many of the other offshore jurisdictions available. The costs to file a Company in Dubai are simply yo high.

I still have to see the beenfits to incorporate in Dubai compared to many of the other offshore jurisdictions available. The costs to file a Company in Dubai are simply yo high.
Second that.. don't know why someone is going that route can't find the benefits other than very expensive corporate costs.

First of all if I was in your shoes I would look at where is my business allowed and where do I have to pay less tax! Second if not more important question is, where can I get payment processing for my business without to have troubles that the offshore jurisdiction of my choice will be rejected! Most often 2co.com can sort this issue out because they accept almost any country in the world.

Once I have the first 2 steps above in place I would look at what service I need in addition or if it is just the company where I will be appointed director and shareholder! Second question here is does privacy and anonymity plays a role or don't you care about it?

Hope the 4 points above can help you a little in the right direction.

Latest Threads