Our valued sponsor

Which country to choose ?

sunny1

Oct 29, 2020
Visit site
I need a bank account in country XYZ as I won't be a resident there (so probably a non-resident account)
I can visit that country
Use - International wire transfers & on the bank statement, there should be the address of XYZ country
which country is suitable for me?

thank you so much for help guys

I need a bank account in country XYZ as I won't be a resident there (so probably a non-resident account)
I can visit that country
Use - International wire transfers & on the bank statement, there should be the address of XYZ country
which country is suitable for me?

thank you so much for help guys
You could get the above criterias achieved with a virtual bank acct or Cash Transit Acct...cig-:,

but with a virtual bank account how can I get an address on a bank statement
LIke i need actual real bank statement with address on it
very simpel, just get it photoshopped by some of the proffs around here or signup to the mentor group gold and you will find all the information needed.

I know utility bill can be easily photoshopped but the place where I want to send is sensitive I can even lose money in account
Exactly, you need a real physical existing account, that would provide access to statements,live updates on transactions the whole Shindig, a debit card as well to facilitate withdrawals whereever you are located.
(a cash transit acct/virtual acct would serve your opsec)

They services can be provided would suggest you PM, use the Email in My signaturecig-:,

Latest Threads