Our valued sponsor

which EMI provide dedicated business iban?

1. Certificate of incorporation or another equivalent document not older than 3 months (confirmed by notary or with an apostille);

This is irritating inconvenience and funny if company is older than 3 month it can not apply!

Can I send money outside EU (SEPA) using LeuPay or Transferwise (corporate account)?
If yes, when we will transfer funds - which name will be in bank details as the sender - Name of my Company or LEUPAY LTD/Transferwise?

I can only speak from my experience with Transferwise Borderless (corporate). I never tried to send outside the EU BUT when adding areceipient it asks for an email + IBAN. My account is in Euro for a Belize IBC. For sure I can say that your counter part will see your company name because I have transferred money from Transferwise to my own corporate bank accounts.

Reactions: MrTony
I wondered if N26 opens business accounts and found this on their website: "The N26 Business account is designed for self-employed and freelance users doing business under their own name. That means you can’t have your company’s name on the account or card."

N26 opens business account only for companies, which director is UK or EU residents?

According to their website what N26 offers is not much of a business account. It is still a personal account in your name, where your name, not the name of the company, will appear on the account and card. It is also not possible to have a personal and a "business" account at the same time. It is available in the same EU countries where their personal account is available.