Our valued sponsor

Which EMIS dont report (NO CRS)

khaled22

Apr 13, 2021
moon
Visit site
Since the fuss with revolut being a bank and is considered to provide reports to each customers country

I would like to know Which / if any EMIS dont do any reports (CRS) by end of year.

And also which ones dont share reports (CRS) with each customer's country

regards

I would like to know Which / if any EMIS dont do any reports (CRS) by end of year.

Both are one and the same action when it comes to CRS reporting.

You are best to ask each EMI directly for their latest stance on CRS reporting no matter which one you plan on using. You can find EMI's named all over the forum.

Reactions: Wyoming
Since the fuss with revolut being a bank and is considered to provide reports to each customers country

regards
I wonder if it depends on the country? I started 'collecting' Neobanks and EMIs simply to diversify funds. (I don't trust my main bank in Italy!!) I once received a message from the German bank N26 reminding me that all accounts have to be reported to the tax authorities if the average annual balance exceeds 5000 euros. Now, I'm sure that I read somewhere that it was higher many years ago. I'm not sure if they are saying that 'I' have to report it or 'they' will report it, but perhaps it's a good idea to spread funds around as much as possible? PS I'm not sure if this 5K limit is a CRS threshold or some kind of italian tax threshold.

I wonder if it depends on the country? I started 'collecting' Neobanks and EMIs simply to diversify funds. (I don't trust my main bank in Italy!!) I once received a message from the German bank N26 reminding me that all accounts have to be reported to the tax authorities if the average annual balance exceeds 5000 euros. Now, I'm sure that I read somewhere that it was higher many years ago. I'm not sure if they are saying that 'I' have to report it or 'they' will report it, but perhaps it's a good idea to spread funds around as much as possible? PS I'm not sure if this 5K limit is a CRS threshold or some kind of italian tax threshold.
You mean they won't leave even the beggars alone-5000 euros.

You mean they won't leave even the beggars alone-5000 euros.
Yes, welcome to the New World Order a.k.a. WEF's Great Reset a.k.a. Orwellian world.

I don't know why people still can't see it, most seem to have their heads in the sand.

CBDC is on the way and we're not just talking about the lack of individual freedom and privacy here, we're talking about the ultimate means of control ever.

iny87.jpg

Last edited:
PS I'm not sure if this 5K limit is a CRS threshold or some kind of italian tax threshold.
There is currently no official threshold limit for CRS. Any institution subject to CRS is to report any amounts nowadays (bear in mind that this is an automated process so it makes really no trouble). (And I believe that N26, as a DE institution, follows it exactly.)
There of course can be (and in many cases are) thresholds for the income free of taxing in particular countries, so local tax authorities need not care about income below this.
Usually, those neobanks will ask you about your tax residency and report based on that.
Exactly.

Well, some EMI's still probably do not report, due to law loopholes or/and laziness of regulatory institutions; but it can change very quickly and it is not recommendable to rely on it. Be advised that any EMI located in some AEOI/CRS country will report sooner or later.

The only way to solve this problem sustainably is either to bank in a non-AEOI/CRS country (they still exist) or to have all your tax matters legally perfect (there still are countries with a friendly tax regime).

Last edited:
Yes, welcome to the New World Order a.k.a. WEF's Great Reset a.k.a. Orwellian world.

I don't know why people still can't see it, most seem to have their heads in the sand.

CBDC is on the way and we're not just talking about the lack of individual freedom and privacy here, we're talking about the ultimate means of control ever.

iny87.jpg
Could you give more info and some examples? I'm well aware of the lowering standards of privacy, but I think we'd all like some adult discussion on your interpretation of WEF's Reset and individual freedom etc. What exactly do you mean?
PS Orwell's 1984 is truly terrifying and more relevant now than it was in 1948. Even more interesting is his 'Animal Farm' which, for me, sums up the whole of the Brexit fiasco!!

Could you give more info and some examples? I'm well aware of the lowering standards of privacy, but I think we'd all like some adult discussion on your interpretation of WEF's Reset and individual freedom etc. What exactly do you mean?
The privacy isn't even the worst of our problems. The worst of our problems is the fact that it's going to be PROGRAMMABLE because it is digital means the money can be programmed to be spoend in any way in wich the central bank or the government decides so WEF will implementing a carbon allowance.

This means each individual will be given a certain amount of whether it's credit or whatever it is carbon that they are allowed to emit. And how do they implement that.?! Through a CBDC.

So if you buy too many plane tickets or if you buy too much meat or gas becouse those things are all supposedly "very bad for the environment" your money when go to fill up your car could then be declined. So now they're literally controlling what we can and can't do with our money, it's so important to realize that the monney can expire during times of economic uncertainty. Central banks love to print lots and lots of money which cause inflation but we could get to a point where they say instead of printing money you have to spend at least 50% of your savings in the next 6 months and if you don;t spend that money in the next 6 months then that money is going to expire .

"The future is built by us"

This might come as a surprise to the planet's remaining eight billion people who have not elected Schwab and its WEF corporate participants to decide and act on their behalf.

Klaus Schwab, founder and sole chairman of the World Economic Forum (WEF) since its inception in 1971, is the original international man of mystery.

It’s simply unrealistic that a man with Schwab’s oversized ambitions enact a radical environmental agenda the chief aim of which is reducing the human population globally, substitute the beef on your menu with bugs and move the world toward a transhumanist dystopian future.

USA Today, Newsweek, Reuters, and many others all ran predictable “fact check” stories on the more outlandish of these claims. BBC seized upon these conspiracies as an opportunity to publish this bizarre defense of Schwab and his “Great Reset”. In their telling of it, it’s all a rather benign attempt to create a better worldpoo¤%&&. Nothing to see here, people.

They were attempting to characterize all opposition to the globalist agenda as part of the hat(tinfoil) crowd.

Just read, as I have, Schwab books (co-authored by Thierry Malleret): The Fourth Industrial Revolution (2016), COVID-19: The Great Reset (2020), and The Great Narrative (2020). Of the many things one finds there, chief among them is a contempt for democracy. Schwab and his coterie do not believe in liberty for the individual, only for the collective, which is to say, no liberty at all. Absolute power. It is a fact of history. We are always just a step from totalitarianism. That’s what the WEF offers, and it offers it all under the cover of environmental and humanitarian virtue.

Also they are godless. Schwab’s literary references in his books suggested a shallow understanding of the humanities and none whatsoever of religion. There are, however, numerous philosophical references in which he reveals a more intimate knowledge: Friedrich Nietzsche, Antonio Gramsci, Steven Pinker, Yuval Noah Harari, and Peter Singer to name only a few. This is telling. All of them are atheists, and aggressively so. Schwab quotes them favorably, and that the WEF has taken a little from each is obvious. Combine these murderous ideas with politicians who have the power to implement them and you have a toxic combination.

In the book Civilization: The West and the Rest, Harvard historian Niall Ferguson quotes a scholar from the Chinese Academy of Sciences:
We were asked to look into what accounted for the… pre-eminence of the west over all the world… at first, we thought it was because you had more powerful guns than we had. Then we thought it was because you had the best political system. Next we focused on your economic system. But in the past twenty years, we have realized that the heart of your culture is your religion: Christianity. That is why the West has been so powerful. The Christian moral foundation of social and cultural life was what made possible the emergence of capitalism and then the successful transition to democratic politics. We don’t have any doubt about this.

For centuries, the Christian faith served as the West’s bulwark against moral and political evils. But with the decline of Christian belief has come a corresponding rise in perversions of every kind. Rather than a Christian culture, we’ve become Christian-ish. Thus, concepts with a Christian foundation - love, freedom, tolerance, diversity, stewardship of the environment, care for the poor, etc. are easily highjacked and harnessed to a destructive end. If the West is to survive in any recognizable sense, it must be more than Christian-ish.

55200235-2-FA7-4-C4-D-BB29-AE8-CFD325872.jpg

If your neighbor said this, you’d write him off as a nut. But according to The Hill, the Biden administration has expressed “devotion” to Schwab’s plan.

EZkvXfSWsAYuGUL.jpg

PS Orwell's 1984 is truly terrifying and more relevant now than it was in 1948. Even more interesting is his 'Animal Farm' which, for me, sums up the whole of the Brexit fiasco!!

It won't be like in the movies where one day everything crashes, prices skyrocket and everyone starts rioting. Which brings the army to the streets. It won't happen like that, it's actually much more insidious.

You'll just notice that every day the items will get a little more expensive, day by day. Everyone's homes are getting smaller, your work hours will increase, your pay will naturally decrease, and even if it does increase, it won't be enough to fight inflation. You will see your family and friends less often and over time you will find that you care about them less and less.

Every day you will find yourself lowering your standards of living in everything - work, food, relationships, etc. Workplace security will no longer be a concept. Fewer people will marry and therefore even fewer people will have children. People will be engrossed in technological distractions and fantasies and will never experience the real world.

Whatever dream people have about what their lives will be will become a thing of the distant past. All that remains will be the reality of their debt and poverty. And every minute of every day they will be told "you are stupid, you are ugly, you are worthless, but together we are free, prosperous and safe".

The peak of human civilization was in the 1960s, since then the road has only been downhill. This is the collapse of society with poisoned food, poisoned mind and poisoned life. This is what the broken monetary system, corrupt governments, propaganda media and supranational corporations serving foreign interests have done to us. The reduction of the male value system into a feudal serf, unable to feel love or hate, unable to see the pitiable nature of his situation for what it is, or to recognize his own worth. This is the collapse of civilization, this is the "Great Reset".

*It would be nice for the mods to separate the topic if they deem it necessary.

Reactions: MrTambourineBTC

Latest Threads