Our valued sponsor

Which feature of Paypal you like much?

rkbehera1

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Sep 15, 2009
INDIA
Visit site
Paypal offers free Accounts to all(restricted access to certain countries on technical ground).It has no Account maintenance charge.Paypal offers Debit Cards to certain countries including US and EUROPE.But the best feature I like in Paypal is "Direct Debit to Bank Account" with in 24 hours with nominal fee.

What according to you is the best feature of Paypal ?

I mostly like its superior safety features to avoid any fraundulent attempts to hack your account and to perform hassle free transaction. Many people generally complaints about higher charges by Paypal, but I don't think its too much considering the utmost priority of Paypal on safety of customers.

The best is that you don't have to enter your credit card info all the time when you buy some small thing on the net.

Next to this I like the buyer protection which makes it very difficult for someone to scam you and run with your money.

Propeller said:
The best is that you don't have to enter your credit card info all the time when you buy some small thing on the net.
Next to this I like the buyer protection which makes it very difficult for someone to scam you and run with your money.
That's great about Paypal.Buyers protection has tremendous significance while buying something as a consumer.It is a great advantage while shopping online through Paypal rather than traditional offline shopping.In this way we can maintain the privacy of our credit cards and prevent frauds.

Hello

Paypal is offering multiple funds withdrawal options for Indians out of which one is funds to card option where in a paypal user can withdraw his funds directly to his credit card using which he has registered and confirmed his account or any credit card which he adds in his account. The advantage of this feature is that when you have a Credit Card bill in queue you can easily make these payments using Paypal because it takes a maximum of 7-10 Business days for the funds to to be transferred to your account and generally you get a credit in your credit card statement.

Thanks for reading

Diy Kitchens

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads