Our valued sponsor

Which jurisdiction for webapp

Max2020

Nov 23, 2020
Visit site
I'm building an website who will offer financial services online via a webapp. I'm looking for a jurisdiction where I could incorporate this company. I was thinking about Cyprus, Estonia, Bulgaria.
Some requirements:
- Europe
- remote management possible
- good bank + banking application + API
- not a tax haven (so at least 10procent corporate tax)

I'm building an website who will offer financial services online via a webapp. I'm looking for a jurisdiction where I could incorporate this company. I was thinking about Cyprus, Estonia, Bulgaria.
Some requirements:
- Europe
- remote management possible
- good bank + banking application + API
- not a tax haven (so at least 10procent corporate tax)
so what is the question exactly?

I could tell you everything but then you should sign a NDA :). No really, if you don't have anything useful to add, please go complain in another thread :).

Like I said already: it's a financial webapp and I have a few requirements, see my first post. I contacted already a few accountants like in Cyprus and Bulgaria, but yeah offcourse they all say they are the perfect jurisdiction.

We will operate as a intermediate between consultants and their clients... We shouldn't require specific licenses.
I guess London would also be a good option for us, but yeah I don't know what the Brexit will change regarding VAT etc...

You are not giving enough info yet, but I guess Lithuania could help you since is where most of the "financial services" are being created in Europe these days.

Everything related with "financial services" I think is better to talk to a consultant who really understand the field because most of the stuff related with money need a license or an specific incorporation

Reactions: Max2020
Reactions: Max2020
I could tell you everything but then you should sign a NDA :). No really, if you don't have anything useful to add, please go complain in another thread :).

Like I said already: it's a financial webapp and I have a few requirements, see my first post. I contacted already a few accountants like in Cyprus and Bulgaria, but yeah offcourse they all say they are the perfect jurisdiction.

Have you double checked this is true?

When someone says the below I look at them like ca#"!
Maybe they are planning some bank loan comparison website

Maybe they are planning some bank loan comparison website

Ok fair enough if its something like that. But keeping it a secret what he wants to do is not gonna get him a good answer. Hence why he should double check with regulators maybe.

@avalanche's question is perfectly reasonable. The term "financial services" can mean a lot of different things, which may or may not require a license. Depending on type of financial services and whether they require a license, different jurisdictions are differently suitable. Even across the EU, despite PSD2, not all regulators agree on what requires a license or what type of license applies.

Either cough up the full story or continue not getting any useful information. Take it to the Mentor Group if you don't want the details entirely public on the internet.

Latest Threads