Our valued sponsor

Which offshore jurisdictions still accept normal Russian citizens as shareholders?

Incorporating a company is not a problem
But if a Russian Individual is listed as a shareholder/director of this company you won't find a bank to open an account in the 'western world'
You should definitely look into getting another citizenship as IMO the situation is nowhere close to get better...

I am afraid you will face a hard time in the “democratic” West.
You should better use a nominee.
How does nominee help at all when all financial institutions require ultimate beneficiary owner information? It's not like you can list nominee there. UBO info will be required and you cannot lie. Or am I missing something?

Incorporating a company is not a problem
But if a Russian Individual is listed as a shareholder/director of this company you won't find a bank to open an account in the 'western world'
You should definitely look into getting another citizenship as IMO the situation is nowhere close to get better...
What about Eastern World? China, Hong Kong, Singapore?

What is morally worse, to discriminate an innocent person because of his citizenship in order to support the pro-arms dealers narrative, or tell a lie to a bank in order to be able to conduct a legitimate business?
There are no innocent Russians, all of them are pro-fascist emperialists from 18th century.
My suggestion for someone who is really innocent is to renounce his citizenship, seek for asylum somewhere, try to get any possible passport of another country.

After recognition of Russia as a terrorist state there would be even less options.

• Haha
Reactions: Vor and Jerry1911
It could be possible if Russian has foreign residency. However, it will be still hard. All payments in EUR, USD, CHF goes through western correspondent banks and banks don't want to deal with it.
This is what Russians should understand. If you want to live normal life - go fight your favorite Putin. And maybe after 20 years it will get easier.
This is what you deserve and I wish it gets worse for them

Reactions: RealDude and Offshr
It’s always amazing to see how much suppressed hatred people have. Go outdoors and enjoy life instead of hating people because of their passport (or color, or sexuality or whatever else).
these couch experts have no idea that 1m+ people still have Russian passports because they didn't have any other options after the USSR collapse but have never even been to Russia (most of them lived in different parts of Ukraine btw)

It’s always amazing to see how much suppressed hatred people have. Go outdoors and enjoy life instead of hating people because of their passport (or color, or sexuality or whatever else).
If there will be no pressure to Russian citizens no changes will happen. The regime will get even much more worse.
We will see more occupation of rest of Ukraine, of Baltic states, Poland and other countries countries.
This will not end. You just don't understand what Russia is. They will never get enough of anything if not stopped.

Reactions: Offshr
Well, not everyone can enjoy life under the gun. A very few I suppose.

these couch experts have no idea that 1m+ people still have Russian passports because they didn't have any other options after the USSR collapse but have never even been to Russia (most of them lived in different parts of Ukraine btw)
USSR collapsed in 1991, more than 30 years ago. Providing that standard citizenship route take 6 years in most of the countries, those people could get 5 different passports by now.
So something does not add up with those 1m+

Reactions: RealDude

Latest Threads