Our valued sponsor

Which websites provides EUR or USD receiving accounts?

Other than transferwise, payoneer, paxum etc.. which others providing free EUR or USD receiving accounts without requesting too much verification details and easy setup for personal usage?
Paysera provides dedicated EUR IBAN for SEPA and SWIFT transactions with EUR Visa card for non-EU residence as well.

For personal use they are for EU as well as non-EU residence almost free of charge.

Paysera provides dedicated EUR IBAN for SEPA and SWIFT transactions with EUR Visa card for non-EU residence as well.

For personal use they are for EU as well as non-EU residence almost free of charge.
How are their KYC requirements? Tough or easy?
Actually Im looking more on bitsafe type systems, since bitsafe is seems scammy, is there any other similar ones which is reliable and trusted?

How are their KYC requirements? Tough or easy?
Actually Im looking more on bitsafe type systems, since bitsafe is seems scammy, is there any other similar ones which is reliable and trusted?
We use both and I can say Paysera is by far more transactional with streamlined KYC process. Check the forum for Bitsafe KYC and you will see that most people need 5-10 times restart the KYC till get verified.
Beside of the missing SEPA instant and dedictated IBAN for SWIFT payments - Bitsafe is good as well. Customer support is a bit slow and SEPA payments really take 1-2 days but for diversification it's always good especially if you are looking for EU EMI's that work with non-EUR residence or UAE residence as TransferWise stopped working here recently.

Reactions: robotoa
We use both and I can say Paysera is by far more transactional with streamlined KYC process. Check the forum for Bitsafe KYC and you will see that most people need 5-10 times restart the KYC till get verified.
Beside of the missing SEPA instant and dedictated IBAN for SWIFT payments - Bitsafe is good as well. Customer support is a bit slow and SEPA payments really take 1-2 days but for diversification it's always good especially if you are looking for EU EMI's that work with non-EUR residence or UAE residence as TransferWise stopped working here recently.
5-10 times restarting the KYC doc on bitsafe? So thats why people didnt put bitsafe to list of EMIs thread on this forum, i understand.

Reactions: Fred

Latest Threads