Our valued sponsor

Who offers real office rental in offshore jurisdiction?

Talk to real estate agents in those countries. You will definitely need to travel there, unless you find someone you really, really trust.

I'd recommend Panama City over any of other place of the countries mentioned. It's much more modern and developed, and you find qualified staff much more easily. It costs a bit more than for example Belize City or anywhere in Guatemala, but it's worth it; not to mention that your offices are much less likely to be robbed in Panama City.

not to mention that your offices are much less likely to be robbed in Panama City
That's a good point actually. Do you know what the average Joe earns on a monthly basis for basic office tasks?

Admin said:
Do you know what the average Joe earns on a monthly basis for basic office tasks?
From what I have seen, In Belize City, anything over $400 a month is considered good, whereas in Panama City salaries for the same job range from 50% higher to double.

Well it depends on what are you looking. For example I pay $. 650.00 for a real office in Guatemala. 45 mts2 , with excelent city view, parking lot incluided. In one of the best areas in Guatemala. There is a bank inside the building.

Reactions: andreas
That sounds actually cheap and like a good offer for someone that looks for a real office.

Well it depends on what are you looking. For example I pay $. 650.00 for a real office in Guatemala. 45 mts2 , with excelent city view, parking lot incluided. In one of the best areas in Guatemala. There is a bank inside the building.
Do you know what the average salary for an secretary is there?

Do you know what is included in the public prices available on Regus website for instant for Cyprus? Just wondering if they operate with hidden fees or something?!