Our valued sponsor

Why don't all European's move their business to Cyprus?

I have been happy with my Cyprus company and would not change to Bulgaria so far, it has been hassle free and easy to have the company and my business running taking in consideration that I never had a single request from the bank, tax office in Cyprus nor my local tax office to provide more information.
How long have you had the setup up n running? Just asking to know how long your local tax man has left you alone without any trouble.

Do you have a transparent setup where you have openly declared to your local tax authority that you run the Cyprus company?

Reactions: clemens
I have been happy with my Cyprus company and would not change to Bulgaria so far, it has been hassle free and easy to have the company and my business running taking in consideration that I never had a single request from the bank, tax office in Cyprus nor my local tax office to provide more information.
I would happy discuss Bulgaria with you and Cyprus but we was not allow do it in this topic. we need open another topic for that :)

How long have you had the setup up n running? Just asking to know how long your local tax man has left you alone without any trouble.

Do you have a transparent setup where you have openly declared to your local tax authority that you run the Cyprus company?
All setup 100% legally with real docs and CPA in Cyprus + my country - The tax office know about my setup and we have setup the Cyprus corp with real office that has water supply and landline phone, official there is staff employed. This has been running for the last 7 years no problems what so ever!

Just take into consideration that this is not a low budget setup nor can it be setup with any of the many resellers around, you need your man in Cyprus to get this setup and you need to pay him to take you in the hands and walk you around in Cyprus to get it setup.

So if you are into a low budget business just go for any other alternative you may find it's all good enough for what you try to archieve.

Reactions: blip