Our valued sponsor

Why people hate HSBC so much ??? What is your bad experience???

yes you can open us bank account if you have premier in these countries . i don't like hsbc here particularly because they are arrogant , the male bankers are mostly beta men and females act like they are going to party or night club . the service given is bad .
There is no requirement to be Premier in other countries. You can open HSBC US account without having ties to US or HSBC before. This is why it is quite interesting.

HSBC HK - Oh boy, don`t get me started. Demand a new Certificate of Incumbency every 12 months and now demanding another certified true copy of the Certificate of Incorporation, all for an account that is already 12 years old. Apart from that, they are s**t.

There is no requirement to be Premier in other countries. You can open HSBC US account without having ties to US or HSBC before. This is why it is quite interesting.
could be this requirement vary within these selected countries , since that list has special focus from hsbc they are looking forward that you open account in home country first. or why they would give preference just because the location ? but if you are European citizen/ tier 1 country everything is possible even without premier .

last year i asked the chat support at the us site for remote opening and they told me i need a good standing premier account in my home country .

A Netflix "Dirty Money" series has a episode is season 1 dedicated pretty much to HSBC.
One one side they f**k normal clients with KYC and other compliance s**t and on the other side they launder billions of drug money.

I guess it depends when last year. Last year they quit retail US banking for individuals, leaving this offer in place which clearly seems to target non US foreigners and non US residents.

to submit account details online must on of these conditions apply otherwise you contact them by phone
I have an HSBC account outside of the U.S.I am employed in the U.S.I am a student or plan to be a student in the U.S.I own property or plan to own property in the U.S.