Our valued sponsor

Wich country is best/ safest to store money?

lionel234

Dec 30, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys, wich country would you suggest with this criterias

Easy to open bank account

Low taxes

Possible to open account in USD/EUR

Then this CRS thing , im not even near an expert but i just have an idea that of you for example are a French citizen opening an account in Switzerland, chances would be a lot bigger your account balances etc Will be reported automatically to your home tax Office rather than if you for example are an french citizen opening an account in UAE , again this is just my very unqualified guessings

i’ve read about Georgia but i dont know if it feels like a safe place to store your pension money .

it would be great with a bank that offers you to buy stocks/ETFs etc on the global market, i saw that for example many Georgian Banks offers this , within the bank or with local brokers

Any other alternatives?

Last edited:
Any other alternatives?

286207273-jpg.jpg

Do you know if there are companys in for example Switzerland/Luxemburg that offers insured safetyboxes for privates? Or how do you mean?

having a safe box at home ,if not extremly well hidden i think would not be so smart .

Did some research , found that safety boxes in swiss cost from 250eur-500eur .. of course this is not a big sum of you have gold and diamonds to store worth 1m+ euro . I dont have that unfortunately...
was more open for some bank or something with possibility to also invest in stocks/gold etc digitally..

Last edited:
Reactions: lionel234
What about Turkey? To open account in turkey u just get tax number from Turkish tax Office , i think this means Turkey more worried about taxes you should pay in turkey than elsewhere, and even if turkey is crs etc i dont know if really belive that turkey AUTOMATICALLY reports foreign account holders etc to their home country.

maybe if you are involved with crimes/drugs etc of course they would but a simple legal-living foreigner that come to invest some smaller amounts of money, you really think that is automatically reported to another CRS/EU country?

Anyone here that has experience with banking in turkey for example?

i have a turkish guy at my work he said turkish banks are quite easy to deal with, as long as you dont have problem with police in your home country or in turkey,no one will ask you private questions about your funds, money , accounts etc.... but i would like to hear others opinion.

I live in a country where you could be a complete legal citizen, get a wire on 20 000 eur for a car sale and bank will freeze your account until you provide proof that you actually sold the car... i understand the reasons of the banks etc, but i really think this is a bit exaggerated...

i could go on providing even more strange stories than that, thats really happened , but thats not the topic..

it would be great with a bank that offers you to buy stocks/ETFs etc on the global market, i saw that for example many Georgian Banks offers this
if the below link is true you don't want to store any money in papers!

Latest Threads