Our valued sponsor

Wife wants my $$

Hope this helps

Nothing new...It is now common now day...Just be patient......Do not lose your calm....Do not take any decision emotionally...God bless you

If the situation is already hostile, it's too late for most legal avenues. You can still set up asset protection structures but courts can compel you or other parties to pay up anyway.

I'd say you have four options:
  1. Repair the marriage, if possible. Marriage counseling is cheaper than all alternatives, and sometimes works.
  2. Repair the marriage for a period of at least 3-4 years, during which you document things being genuinely good and use those years to set up asset protection structures. Then file for divorce. The fraudulent conveyance grace period is usually 2-3 years. If you take actions in good faith and that period passes, your funds are much harder to reach as they will be deemed having been placed in such structures without the intent of depriving your wife of the assets in case of a divorce.
  3. Hide or remove your assets despite the current situation. If your spouse is litigious and can prove you took actions in bad faith or with certain neglect, they can go after your assets and/or hold you liable for them.
  4. Go through a normal divorce process. Hire a good lawyer to make sure you get as gently screwed as possible.
I think the threads @azb1 linked will answers to most of your questions and many helpful tips.

I have no experience nor knowledge here but I was always wondering why this is such a big topic. You don't have to hide or protect something you don't have any more - can't you simply make couple of "bad business decisions" and spend the money "the right way"...
That's exactly the kind of stuff courts can see right through.

You either lost the money and it's gone, in which case you threw away 100% to save 50%. If it's not lost, the court will issue an order for you to repay anyway and garnish your wages until it's repaid.

A lot of things are based on the specific circumstances so it's hard to say.

Last edited:
What should I do? Wife is threatening to separate because she knows I have $$ in saving accts

I’m in USA.
However it goes, this is an expensive yet valuable life experience.

In addition to what was suggested above, you could go to a good plastic surgeon and become so handsome that wife will be attracted also by your physical appearance.

I think i can help but my post was deleted stating that i was advertising so i do not know how to help this guy.You can DM me if admin allows.I am not interested in advertising here.And this is to admin- I gave the solution in my post because i was asked how by somebody here.Those who read it can maybe guide the OP.

Dude seems like even OCT doesnt want you to get a solution.
I know its not funny when facing an expensive divorce.My sympathies for you.DM me if admin allows.

Last edited:
  1. Go through a normal divorce process. Hire a good lawyer to make sure you get as gently screwed as possible.

The gently screwed as possible part, got me beserk......Sheeeeshhhh...
the marriage shenanigans globally, means the Man would always loose a decent amount of time,effort,energy,money,assets, in most cases his life....

Funny. Men like me cry to have children and a family. At least I want my own children, but other men beg single mothers to take care of their children. Normally these women say no, the state pays them a salary only because they are single mothers and they also don't pay rent or pay a rent like $25-100 because they live in social apartments. Sometimes they don't even pay for electricity or heating (if they live in a cold area). We have to basically beg them for a phone number, even if I own 5 homes, and they own nothing. They don't care. they live rent-free. Government is inflating their sexual market price , like they inflated the stock market or house market by offering free money, 0% interest rates.

Reactions: VESTANON
Funny. Men like me cry to have children and a family. At least I want my own children, but other men beg single mothers to take care of their children. Normally these women say no, the state pays them a salary only because they are single mothers and they also don't pay rent or pay a rent like $25-100 because they live in social apartments. Sometimes they don't even pay for electricity or heating (if they live in a cold area). We have to basically beg them for a phone number, even if I own 5 homes, and they own nothing. They don't care. they live rent-free. Government is inflating their sexual market price , like they inflated the stock market or house market by offering free money, 0% interest rates.
Point blank marriage is simply a waste of time, other than procreation and having babies, they aint worth the attention, handouts, gifts, wedding, investements etc given..

would rather get a nice vintage car, do a total restoration overtime, which increases its value...than spend a life time commitment with a woman...
At This Point Dogecoin has been More Stable Than A Woman

Point blank marriage is simply a waste of time, other than procreation and having babies, they aint worth the attention, handouts, gifts, wedding, investements etc given..

would rather get a nice vintage car, do a total restoration overtime, which increases its value...than spend a life time commitment with a woman...
Can not agree more...Social media made some women crazy to next level......If you are rich enough....Due to easy availablity of money Good Girl can turn into crazy bitch in no time....Better to stay single..spend money on yourself...travel the world....You do not need anyone for have fun....

Reactions: Alonzo and VESTANON
That’s the same with cars: they need an A/C garage, maintenance, fuel, gifts, polish etc. Despite this, you invariably end up owning a fleet smi(&%
would rather get a nice vintage car, do a total restoration overtime, which increases its value...
Exactly the same with women. Difference is that total restoration is always required, also on recent models. Downtime can be longer though.
The key is owning a well diversified portfolio.

Can not agree more...Social media made some women crazy to next level......If you are rich enough....Due to easy availablity of money Good Girl can turn into crazy bitch in no time....Better to stay single..spend money on yourself...travel the world....You do not need anyone for have fun....
Agree,or have a wife in 4 different countries and visit them quarterly :p ,marriage the flag theory way- obviously hide all your wealth and appear very normal