Our valued sponsor

Wife wants my $$

Move it all into crypto (Monero). Say you're going to work - take a private jet to Bosnia. Get a plastic surgery and a new identity. Then come to Cr*****, send me a DM and drink a cold one with me on one of our many beautiful beaches smi(&%

The private jet it will be cheaper, probably 5%, probably 1% of what his wife wants from him , he just need to find an "empty leg"

why blame the woman? blame the system! it is set up this way like most things to take your money and destablize people.
I believe in choosing to be together, its a personal choice made by 2 consenting adults. But why do most people get married? because its "tradition", "they get better loans at the bank","get their assets organised" etc. very convenient for the govermentto trap you in the system.
And let's be real, in most cases it's the woman who ends up in poverty after divorce

Reactions: Marie Manila
The biggest joke is, were all men forced under threat of violence to say yes in the registry office? or did the penis decide instead of the brain?
Its normal to get married but its not normal to use f*****g laws to make the man a pauper when a divorce happens.Problem is in the laws which need changing.Shitty bitches claiming huge alimony through courts has set up wrong examples which other fraudsters are following .And the government as usual helping them.You need gender neutral laws thats it.

Can not agree more...Social media made some women crazy to next level......If you are rich enough....Due to easy availablity of money Good Girl can turn into crazy bitch in no time....Better to stay single..spend money on yourself...travel the world....You do not need anyone for have fun....
For sure.... Reality Bites Everyone, whats pertinent is stay single focus on self, protect your assets by every means possible, and keep away from entitled and scheming women, looking to have a man pay her bills and social greed...Just Coz She Got a Twat!!!

Reactions: troubled soul
If it's a very large sum of money - you could probably move it offshore, far away. Sell everything and flee the country. Go build a new life elsewhere. Don't return else you'll probably be arrested?

On a serious note - I've got no clue. Good luck.

Also, to everyone suggesting staying single - if you're young sure thing, but what's the chance you are all single into mid-old age? It's easier said than done the older you get. Loneliness kicks in for everyone at some point.

Also, to everyone suggesting staying single - if you're young sure thing, but what's the chance you are all single into mid-old age? It's easier said than done the older you get. Loneliness kicks in for everyone at some point.
If you have sound money, and some passion ,hobby there is no Loneliness BS. IMO

Yes it is cheaper to have an expensive whore than to go through marriage and divorce. You get the benefit of certainty, the woman knows what is expected, you know your capital outlay from day one and with a good payment plan can be very cost effective. The woman can also be swapped out for a younger version so you don't suffer depreciation and health care costs - dentists and medical care is not cheap. There is also no balloon payment at end....sorry I meant divorce settlement. Also there is no nagging, no undue demands, pressure and you keep your freedoms, privacy and all your assets without having to share or declare them to her. It is a win win for both parties.

In short a whore is a cost effective vehicle and an eloquent allocation of capital than a marriage over the medium to long term. With minimal initial down payment (wedding & dating) and ballon payment at end (divorce) you also get benefit of not being tied into a long contract like a cellphone plan. Think of it as a pay as you go cellphone plan. The little higher you pay each top up for the service allows you an easy opt out with no minimum commitment period.

Reactions: VESTANON
Basically, "how to voluntarily apply for a problem that could have been avoided". Literally, the initiator of this amazing one-day lasting occasion makes you sign a piece of paper that instantly involves the third-party (government), and now half (if not more) of your assets officially belong to the initiator of the wedding.

Do you really believe that after the wedding which itself along with the honey-moon costs a shitton of green will unite your soul with hers? Do you really believe that your love with her is above everything? Oh, yeah? Now try disagreeing with her irrational decisions on a daily basis. All of that love s**t will hit the fan.

If not having a wedding and signing those papers is a reason for us not to be on "the level that we could be", then it's fake.

Marriage is a scam.