Our valued sponsor

Will bitcoin rebound from $20K now?

I'd wait for the market to flush out all the people who use big words nobody has ever heard about in their tweets first. Let's see how many firms FTX will bail out first, let the market settle and then decide. Keep in mind that lots of tokens have been in a bear market since April/May 2021.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
I'd wait for the market to flush out all the people who use big words nobody has ever heard about in their tweets first. Let's see how many firms FTX will bail out first, let the market settle and then decide. Keep in mind that lots of tokens have been in a bear market since April/May 2021.
True and for many tokens this last sell off might have been the final washout. There are indeed interesting projects that survived and look cheap now.

Reactions: LivingFree
strange, the entire crypto marked has only green numbers this morning and bitcoin is above 21K when I write this?
Why is that strange? The stock markets were all green today -- and crypto is now highly correlated to the stock markets. I have written about this fact numerous times. Crypto is now just another speculation that investors will sell (to deleverage) when the markets tank and buy when the markets rise.

"Dead cat bouncing"

Be careful:
It is these kind of markets when people get burned. Thinking the market has reached a bottom, fear of missing out and catching a hidden falling knife.
Pay attention to the words of Jerome Powell: Labor market appears to tight, he does not care much about a recession and will continue fighting inflation (well, whatever "fighting" means).

Good saying, I'm waiting to see how everything is going. There is lot's of troubles in Europe, Germany with the GAS problem, Ukraine War, UK with the black money fighting. Inflation grand high in Europe and the USA - FED rising of the interest rate.... damn can't we get something positive?

OHH Forgot COVID is back in a new transformation, soon we will see lock downs... :mad:

Just wait for investing in the Bitcoin again... keep on hold.

Reactions: RealDude
Hard one, itching to DCA in... but it was a falling wedge (bullish), but broke down *UST, CEL etc*
Screenshot 2022-06-25 at 00.28.51.png

Reactions: bonox and JohnLocke
Hard one, itching to DCA in... but it was a falling wedge (bullish), but broke down *UST, CEL etc*
Yes, that just goes to show that no matter how great a chart may look, fundamental macroeconomic research always trumps technical analysis. I do like charts for determining an entry price after making a decision based on fundamental analysis.

Reactions: RealDude
Yes, that just goes to show that no matter how great a chart may look, fundamental macroeconomic research always trumps technical analysis. I do like charts for determining an entry price after making a decision based on fundamental analysis.
You are looking at charts and deciding your entry point but saying it is trumped by macro research.

All your macro research is wrong if not supported by price action.Price action is king.Markets can be irrational much longer than you can remain solvent.

Good saying, I'm waiting to see how everything is going. There is lot's of troubles in Europe, Germany with the GAS problem, Ukraine War, UK with the black money fighting. Inflation grand high in Europe and the USA - FED rising of the interest rate.... damn can't we get something positive?

OHH Forgot COVID is back in a new transformation, soon we will see lock downs... :mad:

Just wait for investing in the Bitcoin again... keep on hold.
We will get something positive when the last of the bulls has given up.

Last edited:
Reactions: bonox
We will get something positive when the last of the bulls has given up.
How long do you believe this to take?

I would really like to learn simple reading of the market as some of you guys are doing. I believe it must be a full time job to try to predict the price?

Latest Threads