Our valued sponsor

Will bottom be February-March 2023 next year just like 2002 tech bubble ?

newbieshore

Nov 21, 2020
Visit site
Check the charts very similar patterns, after the 2002 tech bubble it took around 6-7 years for all times high for tech stocks to hit. I think crypto will be much faster due to regulation

What do you guys think ?
Also what stable coins and risky coins are you guys looking to invest into and whY?

Also what stable coins and risky coins are you guys looking to invest into and whY?

I would say Shiba Inu and Dogecoin because of rock solid fundamentals, incredible utility and great liquidity. I mean the market agrees with me as they are 13th and 8th biggest cryptos on the market right with a $13bn and $7bn market cap eek¤%&.

Also what could possible go wrong if you re-mortgage your house, empty your savings to go all in on Shibu and Doge? After all conviction is everything in crypto world right? Plus your looking at 8000x returns which you can't get with stocks, bonds, real estate, cash or even gold. Its a no brainer :cool:.

I would say Shiba Inu and Dogecoin because of rock solid fundamentals, incredible utility and great liquidity. I mean the market agrees with me as they are 13th and 8th biggest cryptos on the market right with a $13bn and $7bn market cap eek¤%&.

Also what could possible go wrong if you re-mortgage your house, empty your savings to go all in on Shibu and Doge? After all conviction is everything in crypto world right? Plus your looking at 8000x returns which you can't get with stocks, bonds, real estate, cash or even gold. Its a no brainer :cool:.
If you want to take a punt on something it should always be within 2% of your capital with which you play.The playing capital can never be more than 50% of your networth.And your networth should not include your house.Off course you can do what you like and then get ready to go to the poorhouse.If everything turns out just as you foresaw its great otherwise statistics will get you to the door of the poorhouse after you have bet the ranch.And keep you there for a very very long time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: void
If you want to take a punt on something it should always be within 2% of your capital with which you play.The playing capital can never be more than 50% of your networth.And your networth should not include your house.Off course you can do what you like and then get ready to go to the poorhouse.If everything turns out just as you foresaw its great otherwise statistics will get you to the door of the poorhouse after you have bet the ranch.And keep you there for a very very long time.

Your so right. Skip the re-mortgaging of your house and just focus on throwing in all savings and pension on them. Also lower expectation to a very conservative 2000x return rather than 8000x. Worse comes to worse buddy you will at least have a home to go back to, some tap water and a dog to look at after your wife has left you. Hey.....no risk no gain so go big or go home right? You have to be greedy when others are fearful. You got to ignore the haters that say shiba and doge are backed by nothing - I mean really!!!! I mean dogecoin alone has a way bigger market cap than Credit Suisse so what do the experts know bro.

Reactions: jjrapy
Your so right. Skip the re-mortgaging of your house and just focus on throwing in all savings and pension on them. Also lower expectation to a very conservative 2000x return rather than 8000x. Worse comes to worse buddy you will at least have a home to go back to, some tap water and a dog to look at after your wife has left you. Hey.....no risk no gain so go big or go home right? You have to be greedy when others are fearful. You got to ignore the haters that say shiba and doge are backed by nothing - I mean really!!!! I mean dogecoin alone has a way bigger market cap than Credit Suisse so what do the experts know bro.
I think taking mortgage to get a house itself is a crime unless you require the house so much and are trying to utilize those minimum given tax breaks.So remortgaging is anyway out of the question.

In any bet things can go wrong and there is no 100% sure thing anywhere since even government bonds are defaulted on from time to time .This is still crypto.How much you lose when you are wrong and how much you make when you are right decide the total amount of money you make.So betting everything on one trade is foolish.2% of your capital to trade is the right bet to put on.You can definitely add to your winning positions.But the market has to prove you right to keep adding to that winning position.Anytime you are down 15% from the peak value that you have ever held it ,its time to sell.For crypto you can have a 25% filter for a sell signal though due to its volatility. If you can just live to fight another day in speculating without wiping yourself out by taking some bets like these where you are betting the full wad on one single bet you are ahead of 95% of the speculators and will make millions.

The art of not paying your wife even if she leaves you has been discussed well i think in this forum before.

The wives generally dont leave you if you are f*****g them well.And if they dont ever find out whom else you are screwing behind their backs.

It does not matter how big a market cap is for a particular entity.Even Kodak,lehman brothers,and other such had the lion's share in the market ,they are now just a relic of the past today.

Last edited:
I hope you do realize I was being totally sarcastic through this entire thread? I hope you don't feel I was being even remotely serious about even putting $1.00 into Dogecoin or Shiba Inu....lol.

Reactions: newbieshore
I hope you do realize I was being totally sarcastic through this entire thread? I hope you don't feel I was being even remotely serious about even putting $1.00 into Dogecoin or Shiba Inu....lol.
Ya i know Martin ,a millionaire wont give the above advice to anyone unless he is having fun while giving it.
I just kept giving my two cents about betting for any bloke who might be interested in taking a punt.Those are my rules of betting.

About the wife part - i always try to educate my fellow mates here how not to pay those bitches just like i try to educate them on betting.

Reactions: Martin Everson

Latest Threads