Our valued sponsor

Will relocation to a low tax country make you happy

Mr Eros

Nov 23, 2022
RTW
Visit site
The main idea promoted on the forum is to relocate to one of the low tax countries. There are countless similar topics where people choose between Bulgaria, Cyprus, Malta, UAE and Carribien and while for someone it is justfied, for others it is complete stupidy.

My appeal for everyone is as follows: don't be one of the herd. Don't imprison yourself with artificial limits and borders. Remember that life is too short to waste your time, which is priceless. What's the use of your money if you will have a stroke tomorrow? Or get a cancer? Or die from Covid?

One is blessed already if he can choose where to live. Then go somewhere where you can get the most out of the life. It can't make you happy if you save additional 5 or 10% of taxes so it is stupid to make a choice primarily based on that.

The main idea promoted on the forum is to relocate to one of the low tax countries. There are countless similar topics where people choose between Bulgaria, Cyprus, Malta, UAE and Carribien and while for someone it is justfied, for others it is complete stupidy.

My appeal for everyone is as follows: don't be one of the herd. Don't imprison yourself with artificial limits and borders. Remember that life is too short to waste your time, which is priceless. What's the use of your money if you will have a stroke tomorrow? Or get a cancer? Or die from Covid?

One is blessed already if he can choose where to live. Then go somewhere where you can get the most out of the life. It can't make you happy if you save additional 5 or 10% of taxes so it is stupid to make a choice primarily based on that.

I also agree with you that saving few tax does not make any sense if it cost peace of mind....Mental peace and freedom is most expensive things people taken from granted...Once they move they realize this...YEs It is true that Do not only depend on online information...first go to that country live sometime there....and than decide...Not all glittering is gold....For Someone heaven for someone It is hell....
Living on some Island country looks Beautiful in online but In reality It cost you life ..and living expense is very high.... Hurricane and cyclone , deadly incest are real danger....

I remember sometime back , One person want to move to Dubai with 100K yearly income....this is plain stupid...It cost more to move to Dubai....better to stay in home country and pay tax honestly...Or make some arrangement so you can save tax in home country........so many innovative method in market.......

Reactions: Mr Eros
For me good life is where I pay as lowest possible tax rate every month for nothing. Living in a country that has some sort of civilized towns and where stuff isn't too expensive.

You can place your home anywhere on earth, home is where you have all your personal stuff, where you cry, where you are happy and where you have you relatives close to you.

One person want to move to Dubai with 100K yearly income....this is plain stupid.
I can't agree more! - He should have chosen a different country.

Of course: Money for Nothing, Chicks for Free​

True. I tried to explain this many times here.

Imagine you open your phone each day and have unread messages from 4000 women. After a while you just ignore them. You responded to the last girl on Badoo/Tinder 1-2 months ago. you just forgot about that app. Your life is amazing now, the girl from pharmacy who sold you Paracetamol gave you her number, if you fell "not well" to call her. The 2 girls who works at the gym, and are the gum instructors gave you their number. they put all their attention on you each time you go to gym. you receive kisses, photos, selfies, bla bla bla.

this is not ending here... you go to a party? a 190cm tall girl? it's yours! twin girls? they are yours! you go in a coffe shop? you like the waitress, she's yours!

You are driving your Fxxx car as there is not day after tomorrow. not a problem. if police stops you fine is only 20$. bribe used to be 5$, now they will just tell you "we can't erase the image from the radar".

It's far better then back home where you have to begg single mothers, with 3 kids, to be their servant. where woman who had sex with so many men tell you "i am not like the others" " i don't trust men" "fight for me"... "i don't want a relation now". women in my country are sick ...they will have 200-300 men chasing them , while they yell "i don't trust man, talk to me for a few months then i will give you my phone number"

Also in most places you will live better. you will pay 300$ for the same rent you have in US/Canada/UK for 3000$. and it will be damn safer. nobody will steal from you, unless you are completely drunk and you forget your phone/money on a table, near a table.
but all police from the whole city will be there in 5 if have you call 911/112 because somebody pointed a gun/knife to rob you.

Last edited:
It's far better then back home where you have to begg single mothers, with 3 kids, to be their servant. where woman who had sex with so many men tell you "i am not like the others" " i don't trust men" "fight for me"... "i don't want a relation now". women in my country are sick ...they will have 200-300 men chasing them , while they yell "i don't trust man, talk to me for a few months then i will give you my phone number"
It's a vivid example that people should chase after their genuine objectives, which are capable to make them happy. In your particular case women were reason number one which made you unhappy.

So if you are excited with Asians, don't go to Singapore or Malaysia, which have rather low taxes. Low taxation is not your real objective. Your objective is female attention. Go to Philippines or Thailand and get girls line up after you. Boost your ego there. Like european girls? Go to Eastern Europe, or Belarus, or Russia, or Ukraine (I am not joking. Ukraine) and be happy there. Feel yoourself a macho there. Like latinas? Don't go to expensive Bahamas with zero taxes. Go to Colombia, Venezuela, or Dominican republic instead and f**k best curvy women out there. Ebony is your taste? Go to Madagascar, Kenya or Uganda and dive into whoring...

If your peace of mind is tranquility you rather go to Namibia and build up a beautiful farm there, than buy a tiny house in Cyprus, where your neighbours irritate you on the daily basis.

Everyone should ask yourself what's your real objective and make your choice of desired country based on that. If indeed your happiness is taxes, then go to Dubai, Bahamas or Cyprus. But if it just let you save more but you have to sacrifice, then don't go there.

Reactions: rolex and pipona
It's a vivid example that people should chase after their genuine objectives, which are capable to make them happy. In your particular case women were reason number one which made you unhappy.

So if you are excited with Asians, don't go to Singapore or Malaysia, which have rather low taxes. Low taxation is not your real objective. Your objective is female attention. Go to Philippines or Thailand and get girls line up after you. Boost your ego there. Like european girls? Go to Eastern Europe, or Belarus, or Russia, or Ukraine (I am not joking. Ukraine) and be happy there. Feel yoourself a macho there. Like latinas? Don't go to expensive Bahamas with zero taxes. Go to Colombia, Venezuela, or Dominican republic instead and f**k best curvy women out there. Ebony is your taste? Go to Madagascar, Kenya or Uganda and dive into whoring...

If your peace of mind is tranquility you rather go to Namibia and build up a beautiful farm there, than buy a tiny house in Cyprus, where your neighbours irritate you on the daily basis.

Everyone should ask yourself what's your real objective and make your choice of desired country based on that. If indeed your happiness is taxes, then go to Dubai, Bahamas or Cyprus. But if it just let you save more but you have to sacrifice, then don't go there.

Ok. So let's start with number 1. People get a Resident Card, from a country like Germany, where they don't pay capital gain if they resell stocks after 1 year, or bitcoin ,etc . they buy a resident, or if they can easy do it, they pay a 1000$-3000/year rent in a nasty old place. or they just buy a 3000$ home located deep in the forest.
they give that resident card to bank, maybe they open bank accounts in Germany. they withdraw the money there, and they go and live all over the europe, but they try to avoid a 180 days + location in their country. if they do it, they will never get a home there, etc. i mean even if they continue to leave in their country, the banks will never report him to his country because of his new ID.
make sense? after a few years they also get "citizenship" in those countries, to have a second passport, to travel "anonymous" , i don't know what's the real usage of it for now. the only good passport will be an european one, witch will let you quickly, and wihtout any questions let you reside in any others european counries. if you are from USA and wish to sit in Portugal, you will need to invest 500,000$ in a golden visa. if you are from Hungary or others european countries you will need to invest 0$

So if somebody like girls, he will get an ID in Singapore. there are a lot of Indonesian girls there. Actually it's enough to sit a few days on Tinder and you will end up taking photos for free at marina bay , eating for free there and so on. why ? they work there or they know another girl working there! sleeping there for free i doubt, but passing you over line to enter the swimming pool , not a big deal at all for a girl working there.

Anyway is possible to get an ID for Dubai, then he will fly /travel all over the world, while paying 0% to the country he hates the most,usually his natal country, that pissed him off, by a bad divorce, etc. Just imagine you earn 1 000 000/year and you pay tax 750 000$ and one day somebody is hitting you in the head and stealing your phone. imagine how is to hear from a cop that for 1000$ police will not work ... lol.. imagine next month to receive a police letter because a fucked up girl is thinking you "sexual harashed her' because you told her a stupid joke, or because you was calling her multiple times,after she flaked a date.

Reactions: pipona and Donsted
It's good to wake up and know you don't have to file any tax declarations. Don't have report or explain about what and were you have.
You are much more free person
very true and which country for example allow that?

That's how it is and as you can see from the thread and posts inside this thread, we don't get it further. What suites A does not suit the B and so furth.

Latest Threads