Our valued sponsor

Question Will Sales Tax apply in this case?

Pmpm267

Jun 21, 2021
Jamaica
Visit site
Hello, I have a question I would like to ask, I did a lot of research but could not find any information concerning it.

Would I still need to pay sales tax if I am 100% offshored to Mexico and Panama as an E-Commerce site that sells to the US market?

I don't have any presence in the USA. The entire manufacturing to the LTD/LLC is offshored. I don't sell thru amazon FBA or a marketplace. Even the 3PL or logistics shipping company for warehousing is located outside the USA.

Any advice concerning this?

Thanks!

Hello, I have a question I would like to ask, I did a lot of research but could not find any information concerning it.

Would I still need to pay sales tax if I am 100% offshored to Mexico and Panama as an E-Commerce site that sells to the US market?

I don't have any presence in the USA. The entire manufacturing to the LTD/LLC is offshored. I don't sell thru amazon FBA or a marketplace. Even the 3PL or logistics shipping company for warehousing is located outside the USA.

Any advice concerning this?

Thanks!
No. If you have no US domicile nor presence, you do not pay sales tax when you sale to the US market.

Latest Threads