Our valued sponsor

Will there ever be a cure for AIDS?

I hope they will find the cure for AIDS! But I think Magic Johnson, famous basketball player, already cured his condition, has he not? I heard some joke, can't remember where, that AIDS is cured with enormous amount of money :) which is basically what magic Magic Johnson did. I know that this isn't a subject to kid about but the fact is that who has money has bigger chance of dealing with it.

Kejatz said:
I hope they will find the cure for AIDS! But I think Magic Johnson, famous basketball player, already cured his condition, has he not? I heard some joke, can't remember where, that AIDS is cured with enormous amount of money :) which is basically what magic Magic Johnson did. I know that this isn't a subject to kid about but the fact is that who has money has bigger chance of dealing with it.
Thats true, sad but true.

Truth is stranger than fiction, but one can't loose hope. Scientist's are working hard to find a solution and one day they will surly be successful

But again, there is always a conspiracy theory that AIDS was designed and released for some purposes of organization who did that. And if this is true, they already have the cure, but then what monstrous types of men does that makes then?

I don't know if there will ever be a true cure...but they might find better ways to control the affects on people so that they can live longer with AIDS...or maybe they can treat it like they do with cancer and have it go into remission...who knows.

Kejatz said:
But again, there is always a conspiracy theory that AIDS was designed and released for some purposes of organization who did that. And if this is true, they already have the cure, but then what monstrous types of men does that makes then?
AIDS comes from using drugs. Now if an infected person have sex with a healthy one then it will be transferred to the healthy person.

I believe that what you have stated is just a myth.

There has been advances in terms of the treatment of AIDS. While there is still no cure for this disease, there are medications that can help fight HIV and its complications. The quality of life of some AIDS patients has drastically improved, having HIV doesn't automatically mean having a death sentence anymore.

Latest Threads