Status
Not open for further replies.

wosniak

Offshore Agent
Feb 14, 2011
Slovakia
Visit site
Hi,

I need know how I can make Wire transfer from India to Europe without giving personal data to anyone?

Can it be done, I don't want all this documents to be filled or anyone to know that I transfer money?

That's complicated and actually it should not be possible to accomplish. What I would suggest you is to make use of such e-wallet like Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and so on where you can transfer money anonymously.

It makes no difference if you use a Nominee director or shareholder, you won't be able to hide your personal details towards the bank. If you mean that you want to hide your personal identity towards your customers/clients, then you can do this with just a simple corporate bank account.

True, if the bank account is opened in the company name then your personal details will not be released to any of your customers!

True and also like it works with any other bank. There may be exceptions where the business is a sole proprietorship / sole trader, in that case the name of the account holder will show up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.