Our valued sponsor

Wirexapp.com strange verification procedures!

blizz

Mentor Group Gold
Mar 10, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

Have some of you seen the verification procedures for Wirexapp?

I tried several times yesterday to get my address verified with them, everytime they refused to approve the bank statement I send them even it is real and confirmed with my healthcare insurance card.

The address is like the following:

Name
address
state
City
postal code

However, the field for state is not there so I had to put it behind the address on the same line, still they declined it and told me it has to be exact as on the bank statement!

I finally gave up and told them to close my account.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Do you have a copy of the decline message?

I tried several times yesterday to get my address verified with them, everytime they refused to approve the bank statement I send them even it is real and confirmed with my healthcare insurance card.

Don't give up. The support staff I think are bots based in India who are complete imbeciles when it comes to address data. I will PM you the customer support team lead. He will be the only person who can apply common sense unfortunately.smi(&%

Reactions: clemens
Don't give up. The support staff I think are bots based in India who are complete imbeciles when it comes to address data. I will PM you the customer support team lead. He will be the only person who can apply common sense unfortunately.smi(&%
LoL this sounds really interesting & funny.

Latest Threads