Our valued sponsor

Wise 250 quid transfer of sanctions person causes chaos at wise.

wellington

Mentor Group Gold
Nov 14, 2020
Visit site
Crikey, they are literally destroying the free flow of capital over a 250 quid transfer lol

Wise pauses taking on European business customers as it beefs up compliance

In August, the UK’s Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation disclosed that Wise had allowed the account of a company owned by an individual on the country’s Russia sanctions list to transfer £250.

Crikey, they are literally destroying the free flow of capital over a 250 quid transfer lol

In August, the UK’s Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation disclosed that Wise had allowed the account of a company owned by an individual on the country’s Russia sanctions list to transfer £250.
Yah, europe is lost.
However on Bitcoin the free flow of capital is guaranteed.
Time for people to wake up to this, if more use it then you wont even need on,offramps

I closed all my vacant Wise business accounts in the past 3 months because even for unused ones they asked to provide huge paperwork

It's frightening to think about how little it takes to destroy a huge business. It's a crazy world we live in, in my opinion.

Lol....I couldn't stop laughing.

I am just pleased no one has made a thread here saying..."Wise froze my £250 for no reason....I did nothing wrong, Wise is a scam, they are thieves, dont use them blah blah blah"....lol.

Latest Threads