Our valued sponsor

Wise account deactivation

So you have no documentation, right? If you do have documentation about the payment, that may very well be sufficient (e.g. if it is a service, there most likely will not be a shipping document).

So here's you saying it is for personal use. Is it some sort of remittance you received from Sweden? Maybe then he/she can help you out. But you reflecting all of the questions is a little shady. Also here you once again said that you "don't have any document whatsoever" but alright.

Can you maybe be clear on the source of funds? Did you sell a service/product? As this just reeks of shady/fraudulent activity.

Check my previous messages I made it clear that the payment was for personal purpose which I shouldn't have allowed the payment into my business but rather into my wise personal account , then on Wise appeal section all payment in Wise business account is viewed by Wise as payment for goods sold, so the document you're required to upload revolve around payment for purchasing of goods by client

If that's the case and you can provide evidence to support that, then contact them and explain, followed by asking them to direct to your personal account after all their DD / AML processes.

You'll likely lose the business account after anyway.

Obviously you just write them a message and tell them that you gave the sender the wrong IBAN,
and that the amount was sent to the wrong account (Business instead of Private).

If you are not a Nigerian scammer, then I'm sure your account will get unblocked again after some more investigation ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: holywater
Potential criminal - Members should be careful of him
If that's the case and you can provide evidence to support that, then contact them and explain, followed by asking them to direct to your personal account after all their DD / AML processes.

You'll likely lose the business account after anyway.

Ok thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
It's scammers like him that give some good EMI's a bad rep sadly.

Don't worry folk I have tagged the thread with a warning. Be careful what advice you give him.

That and many of these posts read a lot like content you read in indictments by the DOJ using the FBI, etc, entrapment etc and loose key-strokes without thinking of the repercussions of responses and how they could be portrayed, that's why I try to point out constantly when something sounds like Money Laundering etc.

Your absolutely right.

Folks...Wise is taking correct action with extra due diligence due to fact that OP is from Nigeria. Nigeria is a high risk country in term of banking and money laundering period! He is also transferring a large sum of money with NO docs! His intentions are clear when he said:

but I don't the delivery note to upload, plz any idea who can help me arrange for this document?

Any non-criminal will simply explain to Wise the situation and take the punishment. They would not ask for arranging fake docs ca#"!.

Can you imagine Wise having to explain this transaction if selected during an Audit???? They would be heavily fined for breach of money laundering and allowing someone from Nigeria - a high risk country to transfer money with no checks or docs.

Last edited:
Can you imgaine Wise having to explain the this transaction is selected during an Audit???? They would be heavily find for breach of money laundering and allowing someone from Nigeria - a high risk country to transfer money with no checks or docs.
I totally agree - he has to expect that simple checks on his account will be done. Failing to deliver what they ask for is his own fault.

This is just hilarious.

A Swedish person transfers 9,800€ to a newly created business EMI to pay for a Nigerians "personal expenses".

And you, OP, expect this to go through compliance with whatever bulls**t documents you're trying to get? LOL Pls forward this retards IP address to Wise compliance along with this thread

And you, OP, expect this to go through compliance with whatever bulls**t documents you're trying to get? LOL Pls forward this retards IP address to Wise compliance along with this thread
we could consider it ;)

Reactions: KDX
Wow, that's huge.
Are you going to report all others on this forum that ask for advice on how to evade taxes?
if you saw the smiley after the sentence you would have read the irony. Not sure if you know what that is. We would never do that, it's not our business.

Reactions: KDX
Wow, that's huge.
Are you going to report all others on this forum that ask for advice on how to evade taxes?

Lets not get carried away people were just having fun with OP smi(&%.

Seems OP done a Harry Houdini it seems and vanished conf/(%.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads