Our valued sponsor

Wise or Revolut debit card in non-supported country?

noname

Apr 4, 2020
Visit site
Hi, I am based in Bosnia & Herzegovina, and mostly all online payment services, banks not completely support my country. Wise I can use to pay and receive money but they don't ship their Visa debit card to my country. Revolut not supported. Paysera not ship their cards outside EEA zone. The only service I can use is Payoneer but they are very complicated many times rejecting transfers even from real companies without reasons. Individuals can't send me SEPA transfers anymore and it was working fine in 2019. I need some solution Virtual bank accounts for USD/EUR transfers and Debit card for withdrawals on ATM worldwide. So, I was thinking is it possible to register account i.e on Wise or Revolut and use mail forwarding service to get the card in let say Germany then get it shipped to my country. I appreciate any help and advice on this topic.

Hey when it comes to your plan of using mail forwarding with Wise and Revolut you are breaking their ToS so in it's not a long term solution. They will keeping asking for proof of address and will close your account once they find out you are not a resident of EEA country. Afaik you can get Paysera card without breaking their ToS, they accept non-EEA members but can only ship card to EEA. So you can use a friend or a mail forwarder in EEA to get your card. Paysera has low withdrawal limits, I think 600 EUR/day but should be enough for Bosnia & Herzegovina. I don't know any other EMI than Payoneer/Paysera that will give card to non-EEA. They don't seem to have that risk appetite.

Reactions: Yoyo331998
Anyone tried to topup Paysera account through advcash? Their docs seem confusing. Thet claim to accept sepa/intl wire transfer , but then on another place show screenshots of their app with a list of banks available for incoming funds (?!?) and even stranger , you have to enter " the country from where the funds are coming from" wtf!?

Thank you all for answers. Looks like I don't have a lot of choices. So, a friend from Croatia agreed to give me his Revolut card that I can use at an ATM in my country. However, I'm concerned about what can happen to taxes, I understand we should report it, that's what every country requires but what if we don't do it, is Revolut going to report it? From what I have found Revolut report to a Lithuanian tax authority, but do they share info with each EU country tax authority, or maybe they won't if revenue is some smaller amounts such as 10k monthly? Maybe someone who has and use Revolut for a longer period within EU can give me more info on this.

I’ve registered for Paysera my verification is under review, I will try to get the card through UK mail forwarding service. Fee for Atm withdrawal in non-Eu country 1 Eur + 1.80% and currency conversion fee so I think shoudn’t be more than 5% total. Limit is 600€ day and can’t be lifted which is not so great but still its good solution and hopefully it will work. I didn’t want to risk with Blackcatcard looks little suspicious and I read some bad reviews about it.

Reactions: extremedox101
I think that Revolut will report your friend to Croatian tax authority and he will have to declare that income. I believe that Revolut will ask for his TIN number when he signs up.
Yea I wont risk with this, although friend told me to start using his Revolut without worries I not want to put him in trouble after a year or two if they send transactions info to his tax authorities.

Reactions: joffreylol
Dukascopy and Bitsafe should support your country. I am not sure if Bitsafe is actually safe though, so please don't take my word for it. I have yet to verify both but you can check it out yourself. Let me know if you figure something out.
Hey mate according to Dukascopy FAQ they don't ship card to Bosnia.

Are there any geographical limitations on card order and delivery?​

No, the card can be ordered by any Multi-Currency Account holder except for residents of the following countries:
Afghanistan, American Samoa, Australia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Canada, Central African Republic, Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Democratic Republic of Yemen, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guam, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Heard & McDonald Islands, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Japan, Lebanon, Liberia, Libyan Arab Republic, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nauru, Niue Islands, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Palestine, Puerto Rico, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Vatican, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Uganda, United States of America, United States Virgin Islands, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Yemen, Zimbabwe.

Noname, I am really sorry. I don't understand why they'd ship to every country around Bosnia though and not to Bosnia, that is so weird. Do you have relatives in Serbia, Croatia or something? Maybe a close friend? Damn.
np mate, well Croatia is part of EU, other countries like Serbia, Montenegro, North Macedonia not sure if they deliver there. I do have a friends in some of these countries but card owner and shipping address won’t match I don’t know if service would accept that. Anyway I have found a solution for myself its Paysera, and for the rest of income I will just pay the tax. Ops well not sure if thats good to say here As for me thread can be closed unless someone else decide to discuss and add more solutions. Thanks

Reactions: RovenPort

Latest Threads