Our valued sponsor

Wise to Crypto best strategy?

aiello

Sep 22, 2023
Panama
Visit site
Hi, I want to buy crypto with my wise funds, to avoid violating their policy, I need some bridge/strategy

Skip P2P as there are plenty of accounts frozen for this, they monitor this kind of activity as well

I was thinking about neteller/skrill (crazy fees tho) or Bankera ( I read bad reviews here)

Any suggestions? Thanks a lot

Reactions: IllIlllIII
The best strategy is to not do it. Wise is great, if you use it right and fit within their AUP.

Going through a transit account only works if it's a small fraction of your overall turnover. If you're doing 100,000 USD/month on your Wise account and a few thousand a month come in from another account your company has with Bankera or other crypto friendly EMI, Wise probably won't mind.

But if the activity on your Wise account is heavily transactions incoming from Bankera, Wise will eventually ask to see the source of funds of the source of funds; i.e. where did the money on the Bankera account come from.

Hi, I want to buy crypto with my wise funds, to avoid violating their policy, I need some bridge/strategy

Skip P2P as there are plenty of accounts frozen for this, they monitor this kind of activity as well

I was thinking about neteller/skrill (crazy fees tho) or Bankera ( I read bad reviews here)

Any suggestions? Thanks a lot
and in 3 days you open a thread. Wise close my account, what now, I didn't do anything??

Wise let you use your card to purchase crypto; only transfers are supported, so as long as they're making a profit in the process, it's okay.

You can buy from Kraken or Binance if the pricing is okay for you.

This is the answer.

Transfer OUT | NO
Transfer IN | YES but only from EU licensed exchange (Kraken, CB, BitStamp, etc)
Card purchases | YES

Nexo will open you a virtual IBAN in EUR so you can send 1st party transfers to their exchange, Wise is cool with this (so far)

Reactions: Lincoln Burrows
Correct, I also meant to say "only transfers are NOT supported", but you explained it perfectly.
how many times you have bought crypto with a Wise debit card ?

Yes, but it seems they can know someone what is the bank, otherwise you could send the funds to your crypto.com or binance iban (using an eu bill as proof of address) without any issue

g i dont think you understand.

They see you sending EUR to yourself, they cannot see Nexo anywhere.

When you send money to Binance you are sending it to a financial institution so they can clearly see what you are doing.

POA has nothing to do with this.

g i dont think you understand.

They see you sending EUR to yourself, they cannot see Nexo anywhere.

When you send money to Binance you are sending it to a financial institution so they can clearly see what you are doing.

POA has nothing to do with this.
I know exactly what I'm talking about because I did it, when you send the funds to your crypto.com account, you send to yourself with an Iban, you don't mention crypto.com anywhere