Our valued sponsor

Wise to Crypto best strategy?

Then why people keep having their account frozen?

idk g we live surrounded by idiots

I think they have some ways to know? Maybe their Iban have a particular range or something to identify them?

This is not how IBANs work. Nexo uses a Maltese EMI for EUR.

Are you 100% sure there is no element whatsoever to determine the transaction is crypto related?

Turbo confirmed, been ding this since they changed how to deposit EUR, 0 issues.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
idk g we live surrounded by idiots
rof/% smi(&% I laughed too hard at this! Reminds me of...

There is a popular adage on the island of Cuba that goes like this: ¡Estoy rodeado y NO es por agua!
Which, roughly translated, means: I am surrounded and it is NOT by water!

It alludes to being surrounded by idiots without calling them out by name or category. A subtle intellectual witticism and a play on the fact that Cuba IS surrounded by water. rof/%

You're really over complicating this.
Open an Iban with an emo that does crypto on and off ramping

There's tonnes out there

I own and payments provider and work for a crypto prime broker. Do the above model and you'll be gravy

I am in the same problem looking for a solution, got scammed by novel, and mercury and brex do not allow. Wise is left but there's a chance of killing the account
Spectrocoin, Bankera, Intergiro all may be possible options.

Why not Wise-> Revolut -> Crypto platform (non-Exchange)
FYI there's tonnes of OTC's around also, they usually appear as Financial Institutions.. Fully KYC / AML as standard so you will have evidence for later.

Avoid an exchange -> That's where issues arise as the Exchanges are becoming targets for negative press.. which blows back on consumers...

Then why people keep having their account frozen? I think they have some ways to know? Maybe their Iban have a particular range or something to identify them? Are you 100% sure there is no element whatsoever to determine the transaction is crypto related?
Most EMIs keep track the IBAN structure of other EMIs, so even if you have "unique IBAN" on a platform they know that is not a real bank account but only an address in an EMI. Especially if it's a well known Crypto service like Nexo or Crypto.com, they know if an address is offered by them.

I tried a few times to purchase crypto at kraken with my Wise card. I didn't get any troubles as already mentioned here.

Reactions: IllIlllIII
Since Wise is shutting down its business cards, now whats the best strategy for this?

I was thinking of buying on cake wallet with wise card but now this.
Your forgot to mention that it is only for US accounts! All others work fine.

Latest Threads