Our valued sponsor

with your secure digital safe.

Have you experienced concussion as what are you trying to say here?

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
At the end of the day:

1709674504055.png

Using a secure/dedicated device and a hardware wallet for transactions means your funds are safe unless you send them to an incorrect address or start sharing your gains with others.

• Haha
Reactions: zaybxc and jafo
At the end of the day:

View attachment 6381
Using a secure/dedicated device and a hardware wallet for transactions means your funds are safe unless you send them to an incorrect address or start sharing your gains with others.
Besides this being funny, this is the GENIUS of the USA! The Americans realized early on that ABSOLUTE VIOLENCE trumps anything else. No laws, no rules, no beliefs...nothing can trump (no pun intended) absolute unfiltered violence.

I take off my hat to the Americans for figuring this out before anyone else (in the modern world). :rolleyes:

Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF
At the end of the day:

View attachment 6381

Yeah, the 5$ wrench attack might have a big "return of investment" :)

It reminds me that a few years ago info of some Ledger customers was stolen... not nice to know that somebody out there knows that you own a hardware wallet and where you live...

Actually I'm wondering how customers' info are secured on crypto exchanges, they basically know your wallet address(es) and where you live.
It might be dangerous for personal safety if they sell this info to some criminals: from the wallet address they can see on the blockchain-scan how much you have on your wallet and might come to your home to extort your wallet's seed phrase.

Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF and jafo
Yeah, the 5$ wrench attack might have a big "return of investment" :)

It reminds me that a few years ago info of some Ledger customers was stolen... not nice to know that somebody out there knows that you own a hardware wallet and where you live...

Actually I'm wondering how customers' info are secured on crypto exchanges, they basically know your wallet address(es) and where you live.
It might be dangerous for personal safety if they sell this info to some criminals: from the wallet address they can see on the blockchain-scan how much you have on your wallet and might come to your home to extort your wallet's seed phrase.
That’s one of the many reasons why you should keep your real personal data private.

with your secure digital safe
The safe personal environment for your most important data and files. Decide with whom you want to share information
= crypto!
brand?
First of all, your crypto is your business and nobody should know about it. Not even close relatives, some people aren't bad, they're just ignorant, not knowing something is better than knowing it because you can't tell what you don't know.

Second, get yourself a cheap phone, one with a clean OS, I'd suggest the European market since those in other continents tend to have a lot of bloatware which is bad.

Forget about all these fancy looking USB sticks, hackers will target those but they won't target you. There have been multiple leaks involving Nano Ledger and Trezor, personal information etc, and those leaks have been followed by robberies and such.

Latest Threads