Our valued sponsor

Withdraw money from PayPal - Offshore bank account?

PeterMill

May 22, 2019
Visit site
I receive about 4000-6000 Euro via several paypal accounts (opened with darks) per month. However, I cant find a good way to anonymously withdraw this money or to convert it to bitcoin without paying huge fees like 15-25%. 10% fee for converting it to bitcoin would be actually fine for me. All payments are 'black' - I dont have an official company.

What would you suggest me to do to solve this?

Opening an offshore company with 0% tax or something like that?

Looking forward to your replies. Feel free to send me a PM as well.

Pharmacy business. Unfortunately I cant open a legal company for that. So I was thinking of opening a company as cover. However, handing in tons of fake incoices would mean quite some work.

Im from the EU. I dont want to state the exact country. I dont think it is relevant in my case.

Uh, that's a hard one. I guess you could move to a country which doesn't have CFC rules in place and set up an offshore structure?
Unfortunately I cant move to another country.

With Seychelles or Belize companies (jurisdications which dont require bookkeeping) I cannot open business paypal accounts or other bank accounts as far as I know. Can someone confirm that?

UK ( dark ) company + EMI + Paypal , make money during a year and let die the company. In this case i don't have to point out that it works like the best offshore jurisdiction in matters of Tax / privacy.
Same next year.

We are not allowed to discuss such setups in the public forums! Good advise would be to subscribe to the mentor group.

Lets say I create a website (e.g. for logodesign, etc) and pay the orders with the money from my own paypal accounts. This brings me to the next queston: Is there any option to setup a company (with my real name) + bank account (that can be connected with paypal) while avoiding all taxes?

Latest Threads