Our valued sponsor

Withdraw money from PayPal - Offshore bank account?

PeterMill

May 22, 2019
Visit site
I receive about 4000-6000 Euro via several paypal accounts (opened with darks) per month. However, I cant find a good way to anonymously withdraw this money or to convert it to bitcoin without paying huge fees like 15-25%. 10% fee for converting it to bitcoin would be actually fine for me. All payments are 'black' - I dont have an official company.

What would you suggest me to do to solve this?

Opening an offshore company with 0% tax or something like that?

Looking forward to your replies. Feel free to send me a PM as well.

Pharmacy business. Unfortunately I cant open a legal company for that. So I was thinking of opening a company as cover. However, handing in tons of fake incoices would mean quite some work.

Im from the EU. I dont want to state the exact country. I dont think it is relevant in my case.

We are not allowed to discuss such setups in the public forums! Good advise would be to subscribe to the mentor group.

Lets say I create a website (e.g. for logodesign, etc) and pay the orders with the money from my own paypal accounts. This brings me to the next queston: Is there any option to setup a company (with my real name) + bank account (that can be connected with paypal) while avoiding all taxes?

Latest Threads