Our valued sponsor

Working from home

Most of the internet users didn’t even know how to make money from the internet like the rest of the world. Only a few are able to do this and I am lucky that I am one of the few ones, a little complement on us who are already making money online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Machida,

That's great news that you have been successful enough with your online business to work from home. I'm at stage one of my online business and trying to learn the best marketing method to go with. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks

I think that the best advise that I could give is that start with a blog if you don’t have the money to invest on a website. A website needs a lot of time for doing SEO before you can finally make money with it. To get money out of it while it is still new, you have no choice but to buy some ppc campaign. Again, ppc campaign shouldn’t be taken lightly since they are harder than SEO. Do invest on some course with PPC masters.

With a blog, you could be making money for just 3 months. Do some SEO for 3 months then apply for Payperpost, Payu2blog, Blogtoprofit, Sponsored Reviews and the likes; they are many companies on the web that will pay you to do some sponsored review for them. It is advisable to join as many and build another blog as you get your blog accepted because making money by this method is just short term. The moment that you get your site penalized then that the end of that blog. Currently I am doing just this since I don’t have the money to market a website.

I wouldn’t call it as criticizing since the advertisers would not like it and the sites where I am working with will never give me another assignment.

When I do have enough money to market my website then that is the time that I am going to dream of owning my own house, car, and travel to different countries. After this is what I am really working for when I decided to work at home.

alexissamantha said:
Hey its nice to hear that earning from home ,,,, i have doubt whether we have to pay any initial amount for that to get a job,,,
I am talking about blogging and I did pay for domain and a hosting account for my site.

If you want job then why are you paying for it. Like in the real world, you should never pay to find some job. You are searching for a job and not having a business.

I am new to working from home!

Hi Machida, I am just about a month and 10 days old in so far as earning on Internet is concerned, and I could do with every bit of guidance from experienced people like you. I know it requires more discipline and dedication. But the advantages are too many to consider that an issue. Hope you will help me survive in this webworld. :)

vandana7 said:
Hi Machida, I am just about a month and 10 days old in so far as earning on Internet is concerned, and I could do with every bit of guidance from experienced people like you. I know it requires more discipline and dedication. But the advantages are too many to consider that an issue. Hope you will help me survive in this webworld. :)
If you are already earning from the internet then it would be advisable to build your own site and then start doing SEO. You can never really earn enough from working for other webmasters.

Web. 2.0 has really created some revolution in this field that some people are really flooded their bank account with help of a successful Internet business. Thanks to this technology era.

Latest Threads