Our valued sponsor

Worldcoin - what's your thoughts?

EliasIT

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I just read about the found of ChatGPT, Sam Altman and his new project

What are your thoughts about this coin, will it explode and stay strong long term and in short time? Would you consider it to be an alternative to Bitcoin?

Reactions: JohnLocke
Any investment in this coin is an investment in making yourself and your children's to slaves of the elite!

I tried to Swap BTC to WLD in Exodus and it says "Swapping Bitcoin to Worldcoin is temporarily unavailable" does it mean it will be available in hours, days or it takes months?

I read about worldcoin here

I'm excited to make my investment to see it grow like bitcoin did in the beginning.

• Haha
Reactions: Donsted and lory
short term speculation (taking high risk) might work - long term it's no gonna fly,
I agree 100%!

ten years later the world is much better educated and even "ordinary" people now recognize that there are trustless alternatives
I disagree wholeheartedly with this. The population is getting dumber and more irrational. Example: There is more information than ever, yet people are getting fatter and more sedentary. Why?

PS. We are getting better educated. We search for solutions to our "bottlenecks". It took me a few years to find a way to circumvent banks without losing my principal.

Last edited:
I disagree wholeheartedly with this. The population is getting dumber and more irrational. Example: There is more information than ever, yet people are getting fatter and more sedentary. Why?
all that might be true, however people that called me dreamer (and lunatic some times) before are now asking about whether think it's too late to buy that bitcoin thing and whether it's true that proof of stake is a scam ;)
terra luna did a good job, FTX did even better, FED, SEC and other super important agencies did the best, folks maybe don't understand what's under the lid but they know something big is going on

all that might be true, however people that called me dreamer (and lunatic some times) before are now asking about whether think it's too late to buy that bitcoin thing and whether it's true that proof of stake is a scam ;)
terra luna did a good job, FTX did even better, FED, SEC and other super important agencies did the best, folks maybe don't understand what's under the lid but they know something big is going on
That's my point! You know! They don't know! You deserve to earn top dollars for your knowledge & talent & vision! I don't. Nobody else that can't understand what you can deserves it either.

I play football, but NOT (even 0.0001%) like Messi or CR7, so I don't deserve to earn ANYTHING. They do! I don't! I can live in the same house as Messi or CR7 for decades and I'll NEVER EVER be able to play remotely like they do, so I don't deserve to earn anywhere near the money like they do.

Last edited:
Reactions: bubbledouble
Kenyan Government Says It Has 'Suspended' Worldcoin Activities
Thank you for this! A very sensible thing to do. Why would anyone give others, i.e. worldcoin or Sam, leverage on themselves?
What are they trying to accomplish? :rolleyes:

There is more information than ever, yet people are getting fatter and more sedentary. Why?
I agree with you, that's how world will change.
Kenyan Government Says It Has 'Suspended' Worldcoin Activities
bad sign already.

Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads