Our valued sponsor

Would you say TOR browser is more safe compared to VPS?

There are unlimited ways to secure your connection.

First: Use VPN on your Device all the Time
Get a VPS, paid anonymously. And then use Socks5 on browsers, to hide your VPS IP. I prefer Perfect-Privacy.

Don't forget Browser Fingerprinting. Never use that VPS for private stuff. Don't Login on Facebook and stuff like that.
With that setup you are on a good way.

Bonus:
If it is a KVM Windows, you can Encrypt your Disk securely with Veracrypt.

Enjoy bro!

In terms of safety against tracing @sonato, for the type of things you will be doing you are OK with a VPN, just keep changing it.

The problem with the TOR browser/connection is that you are sending the signal you are coming from TOR. Your home connection (ISP) might not like it, your receiving website (bank/EMI) might not like it. You could use bridges to circumvent this.

A Virtual Private Server (VPS) is a computer on the cloud, they can be used to create a Virtual Private Network (VPN). A VPN will encrypt your connection, that is a "must-do", always.

Cheers

And then use Socks5 on browsers,
I will need SOCK 5 proxies for this purpose, where cna I buy them anonymous?

The problem with the TOR browser/connection is that you are sending the signal you are coming from TOR. Your home connection (ISP) might not like it, your receiving website (bank/EMI) might not like it. You could use bridges to circumvent this.
Thank you, but they all like it, I have already done it, but still seek information to make the setup even more secure.

Latest Threads