Our valued sponsor

Would you trust Wirex?

any other good alternative? i really dont want to go to the illegal part and make someone make fake documents i need things clean for me

Have a look at the EMI list thread. I have no idea what you are exactly after.

You can try Luno but again I have no idea what country your from.

Have a look at the EMI list thread. I have no idea what you are exactly after.

You can try Luno but again I have no idea what country your from.

thanks
for luno they reject me ^^

• Wow
Reactions: bastard
I've known wirex for a long time. I even used their service when they were formally known as E-coin. I would say they started out as complete amateurs with no financial knowledge or KYC understanding. They have since improved in this respect by learning the hard way. They take pride in their new acquired knowledge of what KYC actually is that they love to now mention in their posts ;-) They have also secured capital investment in their business giving them a life line to gain market share. They are one of the best out there with Bitpay but unfortunately their business model and customer service is floored.

Trust is a strong word. I would say they don't appear to be a scam company but other than allowing you to send in your own Bitcoin I don't think this companies business model will survive once they have to implement KYCC (know your customers customer). Expect banking relationships to be lost and more turmoil as accepting dirty coins can only last so long ;-)
Agreed, I used them for a year they were good. But now i cant access their service. Overall good guys to work with,

That font colour kind of threw me off too conf/(%.

Reactions: WoWNull
I opened a Wirex account 2-3 days ago. So far so good. Verification process is nicely done. Selfie, ID picture etc. I got my Visa card shipped. I should have it later this week. I linked my UK bank card and topped up some money, all went fine. I bought some BTC last night too. BtC received instantly.
Is it me or buying Crypto with them is better value that buying from BTCDirect? Seems to be a good bit cheaper and closer to blockchain prices. My 2 cents

I read the below:
Hi there, At the moment, there is no virtual card issuer who can help with your request as a result of Wavecrest shutting down all cryptocurrency operation at the request of Visa.
We are confident that they will be the first to offer a solution to this problem. Being the first mobile Bitcoin Wallet paired with a Debit Card; our solution is almost finished; and we hope to supply at the very least virtual cards very soon!
Our cards will be issued on a first come first served basis, virtual and plastic cards will become available in the coming weeks.
To ensure you’re on the waiting list, enter your email and update to the latest version of the Wirex app.
Click on the link below to get on the waiting list:
Wirex Bank Accounts Almost Here! - Bitcoin Wallet & Payment Cards

So I'm wondering, would you trust them or is this a no go?
I have never used it but I have read good reviews about it

I opened a Wirex account 2-3 days ago. So far so good. Verification process is nicely done. Selfie, ID picture etc. I got my Visa card shipped. I should have it later this week. I linked my UK bank card and topped up some money, all went fine. I bought some BTC last night too. BtC received instantly.
Is it me or buying Crypto with them is better value that buying from BTCDirect? Seems to be a good bit cheaper and closer to blockchain prices. My 2 cents

Yes they are decent and efficient compared to others. Just don't keep any money or crypto there.

For a little over two years I have used Wirex most days. The interface is easy and the transaction speeds are great. It makes fiat and crypto very easy.

Mostly I am doing UK faster payments, plus crypto deposits and withdrawals an debit card transactions.

My only complaint was that after some $000 of transactions the account was locked pending address verification. That was awkward for me and took a few weeks. It's annoying not to get a warning before locking the account. But apart from that, I've been very happy with them.

Latest Threads