Would you trust Wirex?

Martin Everson

Offshore Consultant
Business Angel
any other good alternative? i really dont want to go to the illegal part and make someone make fake documents i need things clean for me
Have a look at the EMI list thread. I have no idea what you are exactly after.

You can try Luno but again I have no idea what country your from.

WoWNull

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Mentor Group
Have a look at the EMI list thread. I have no idea what you are exactly after.

You can try Luno but again I have no idea what country your from.

thanks
for luno they reject me ^^

clovismalleck

I've known wirex for a long time. I even used their service when they were formally known as E-coin. I would say they started out as complete amateurs with no financial knowledge or KYC understanding. They have since improved in this respect by learning the hard way. They take pride in their new acquired knowledge of what KYC actually is that they love to now mention in their posts ;-) They have also secured capital investment in their business giving them a life line to gain market share. They are one of the best out there with Bitpay but unfortunately their business model and customer service is floored.

Trust is a strong word. I would say they don't appear to be a scam company but other than allowing you to send in your own Bitcoin I don't think this companies business model will survive once they have to implement KYCC (know your customers customer). Expect banking relationships to be lost and more turmoil as accepting dirty coins can only last so long ;-)
Agreed, I used them for a year they were good. But now i cant access their service. Overall good guys to work with,

Latest Threads