Our valued sponsor

Wyoming LLC in the USA or Delaware LLC what agent and how secure?

If someone has a provider to share you can post the provider here please. Don't ask people to PM you or post that they can contact you it is useless for anyone else reading this thread!

Thanks guys, have a wonderful 2020 :D

Reactions: ivan1911
I would like to know if someone can provide a link to any good but not too expensive accounting firm for Wyoming and maybe also New Mexico companies?

What I'm looking for is a company that can take care of all of it so it will be a hands free setup.

Reactions: Joe Blasco
Is accurate that foreign owners of disregarded entities do not have to pay for the federal taxes on their LLCs ? But they have to pay those taxes in their home countries?
Any accountant in USA will be able to help you with 5472. It's not very tough and can be done yourself as well. You have to report all transaction between yourself and the llc you form. Like a P&L statement. I personally don't know of any accountant and you can search for them on the google.

All the company formation agents will hide this 5472 compliance from the customers in the hopes of selling a company. Also, the onus of compliance lies with the owner of the company and not the agent forming the company.

You can read more about 5472 here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Generally, yes, but read our guide to learn the intricacies. It depends on a lot of circumstances.
Yes, a non resident alien, who does not have any employee, and manages his business from his home country. But his clients are all from the United States. US clients order from the website and complete their payment using a payment gateway. All services are delivered from a remote place.