Our valued sponsor

Wyoming LLC tax assistance

bornon

Sep 16, 2022
Indonesia
Visit site
Hi guys,

Been lurking around this forum for some time :)
It has great useful content so already saying thanks to all of you guys for your input.

I live in Indonesia and a tax resident here.
my brother live in Georgia and has the individual entrepreneur small business status that is eligible for 1-3% tax.

My business is online marketing.

I want to form a non resident Wyoming LLC.
I don't have office in the u.s and I don't hire anyone u.s person.

1. Is it accurate that all profits from u.s customers AND non u.s customers will be tax free in the eyes of the U.S IRS?

2. In order to minimize Tax, Can my brother invoice this/my LLC for some service and in this way the LLC will pay him 99% of all profits which he will pay tax for in Georgia while I will keep only 1% and pay tax for it in Indonesia?

3. The most complicated unclear issue for me is how Indonesia tax authority will consider this LLC.

3.1. Will this passthrough LLC be considered as an Indonesian resident company?

3.2. and If yes, will I have to pay tax in Indonesia corporate tax only for the profits of the US LLC or for all revenue / income even if its not net profit?

Hoping someone here knows his stuff .

Thank you

From my understanding anything that happens with a US LLC falls under personal tax where you are a tax resident, maybe someone can confirm/refute this ...

Indonesia do tax on worldwide income if I am not mistaken.

Any reason to keep profit from this LLC ?

Also given US LLC owner are not publicly available, unless we are talking crazy amount I think its pretty safe to just ignore it ...

Perhaps specify a bit what amount we are talking about here, is this 1% you get be used to pay for your living expense in Indonesia or to invest ?